Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Dream: Thought Seeding

I would like to share an interesting dream I had nearly thirty years ago, but first, have you ever ask yourself... who was the first who came up with that idea?

We've had many changes to many things since the beginning of time. For instance, who was the first to think same sex was okay? Who was the first to think of body piercing or tattooing. Who was the first with any particular clothing design or a weird hair style? I know we've had plenty of strange ones over history, especially in my life time. Who was the first cross-dresser or transgender? Who was the first who thought females should wear dresses and males should wear pants and then decided to reverse that idea?

Who was the first at anything, that thought it was okay to do something, and then go about convincing others it was okay, too? But... then be convinced it wasn't okay? Fads have died out. Science has intervened. Yet, we still have some who think it's important to push that extreme or cross that line. 

Have you ever wonder if earth is just one big science experiment being viewed by others under a microscope? Here's why I ask. As I said above, I had this dream, which I wrote about in my book called Eternity Proven. It was the ending question, from this man in my dream, that was thought provoking. 

In my dream, I saw the clouds parting and a weird shaped flying saucer appeared. Off to the left appeared two more. They, too, were weirdly shaped but not like the first one. Each one was different. They all landed and started walking towards my house… towards me. The people, two men and one woman, one in each ship, were wearing "punk" style clothing and spiked hair. The bigger man walked around grumbling, as the woman sewed clips to my head, with ribbons. She was telling me how pretty I looked and that no one would laugh at my hair now. I turned around looking at everyone. The smaller man sat quietly; never said a word. The woman was childlike. The bigger man looked at me and said, "You think we cannot seed your thoughts from where we live?" I woke up thinking… why not? Isn't that how we get these ideas of ours; from someone seeding our thoughts? Are we ever to know if someone "out there" is having "fun" with us?

Now, maybe you too will ask: who was the first who came up with that idea? And, even a better question: why?

No comments:

Post a Comment