Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Uneducated Comments on Videos

On my Jani video, I normally delete rude remarks, but, at times, I get tired of taking a back seat to my knowledge for another's deliberate stupidity of being swallowed up by mass hysteria of non-truths especially when I am the one being accused of their mental illness creating suicide. Jeez!

~~~~~

Comment: You are a disgrace and the reason why people like her and other people with mental illness feel like freaks and kill themselves!


Reply: Wow! If we have more moronic attitudes like yours that keep feeding into that mentality of just give them another pill, we surely won't have minds left anymore. They will be eaten away with all the chemicals that are being introduced into our bodies that are continually proven not to work. Research this, because there's a lot of doctors that agree with things being more then what we see with our eyes.

To continue, I am the last person to want to call anyone a freak - watch my other videos of other's stories to see how they feel and why the medicine, among other things, is causing people to want to kill themselves (proven!) and not what I know and what I teach. Don't fear what you do not know - investigate and be informed.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZnooLRAbuM

No comments:

Post a Comment