Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Ask Atomarane: Psychic Possession or Attacks True Stories

This is the front and back cover of my book, Ask Atomarane: Psychic Possession or Attacks True Stories. On the back cover is the beginning of a conversation that I had with someone on my Atomarane You Tube channel. We had never met - as with the majority of the people who wrote me. The balance of this conversation is inside; which I decided to share below. As you can tell by this being numbered 106, there are many more questions and answers in the book. Conversations that will have you understand why I've often said: truth is stranger than fiction. 

~ 106 ~

SUBSCRIBER: I want to share with you an odd experience that happened today. When I wrote you the other day, as soon as I clicked to Send Message, a woman and a man that I sensed in spirit, who had been standing off a ways during my typing, came over and were not friendly and the energy was not good. They didn't directly speak to me; then they left shortly. I sensed it was like they had evaluated all that I had written to you, scrutinizing my email by listening telepathically.

Today I was going to reply to your note with some additional comments and add what I felt was helpful information for you. Just after I clicked to Send Message this same woman approached me quickly and was hostile, saying that she now has me and was threatening me. I was informed it all had to do with anyone who gives her aid referring to you.

I figured out then that my first email basically was a thank you letter, so that's why they didn't say anything to me then. While this woman was harassing me over the fact that I was giving you information, my laptop somehow froze and my email wasn't sent. That really doesn't happen much with my laptop as it is just a couple months old and is functioning very well. I noticed this, yet didn't let on to her that the email wasn't sent in order to find out more as to why she was here, a stranger, and now harassing me. She basically wanted to psychically attack me just because I sent information to you. She saw that I wasn't upset at her threats, and asked me what's going on, so I informed her at that point that the email didn't go through. She then yelled over to the other man, the same one who was here with her the other day, and she said to him, "We goofed, it didn't get sent.” Then they both left. They did reveal their intentions to me, but for some reason they couldn't go through with any of their threats because my email didn't actually get sent.

Are you aware of what all this might be about and do you have any thoughts as to why this happened?

ATOMARANE: Yes. It appears that I must be really frightening people with my knowledge or why bother intimidating others over me. That's how I look at it. I have had friends tell me this, too, many times. I have a large support system going for me now with others who have experienced similar things. They seem to think they can keep intimidating people and it will go unnoticed. They did this to me, but they picked on the wrong one this time. I had to learn a lot to protect myself.

That's why I was asked to make videos, to tell people my story of what was done to me. So, you can see why they fear this going public. Even that is too late, as it already has, and now my books are finally published too.

They know that intelligent people are going to ask questions like: who, why, when, where, and all that, giving this much validity. Which of course will bring about repercussions on them and that's what they fear. Instead of owning up to it and making amends, they keep sending out more reinforcements to hurt others, as well as me, as if this will cover their tracks. Miserable souls to think they will not have such negative karma due to it.

I will look into this for you as someone has been messing with my computer today, too, thinking it will stop me from talking to people. After 20 plus years they haven't shut me up yet, so I know that God is on my side and they'll just have to make amends. Here is a video I made about it. It has two parts. “Spirit Nemesis, Telekinetic Attacks, Psychic Self Defense – True Story.”

Also, I started looking at your website yesterday and was pulled away from looking at it. I was being asked to get some other things done. Maybe a distraction, but now I feel it may be to keep me from knowing you more. I think they get aggravated with me because I tell people all the time: united we stand - divided we fall. I think they are realizing that the ones who came back are the strong ones and that has made them extremely jealous. This is what I have heard from others too.

Hang in there. Apparently, peace comes at a high price.

SUBSCRIBER: I appreciate your taking the time to explain what you and your friends are going through and I am indeed very sorry about it. Although you didn't say specifically who they are, those you have a history of sorts interfering in your life.

Since these spirit people also came to my home twice now, I inquired of the Lord as to who they are and whom they represent. I was told they are Pleiadian, yet not from the group depicted as Reptilians. They are of the "Star-seed Level or Wavelength.” They were here to intimidate me I am told, "to not be willing to offer aide, and to not be willing to share any information with you.” Now as to why, I am told they are a part of a "team effort to cause trouble and interference and have done so to you for many years.”

I, too, do not respond to bullying tactics and am not afraid of beings like this. What concerns me is that they said they are "attached to you" and that was why they did not want anyone allowing a level of release of their attachment or interfering. That's why they threatened me. There seems to be some kind of relationship, of sorts, relating to your work, which has a downside. This is where the issue stems from, so I am told.

ATOMARANE: Thanks for sharing all you discovered. If “attached” means to cause problems for me through others then attached it must be, but in their minds. I feel they are more attached to their archaic beliefs and desperate enough by harming not only our bodies, but our property, i.e. computers. The downside, as far as I can see, is still their beliefs as they want to continue to control and manipulate. They are not willing to share power (knowledge) due to their own corruptness of it.

I'm sure, in time, everything will work out for the both of us; all of us. Thanks again for telling me what happened to you. Never meeting or knowing you before this helps to reinforce what I have been saying about what my friends were also telling me.

----------
You can find the book on Lulu or Amazon.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/ask-atomarane-psychic-possession-or-attacks-true-stories/paperback/product-16060492.html
----------

1 comment:

  1. Another site to purchase the book is at Amazon.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1257801252/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ebejFbZZN22R3

    ReplyDelete