Sunday, September 9, 2012

A God "Reality Check"

A long time ago when I was being attacked so viciously by mind power (no Luke Skywalker, it is not just in the movies, says Yoda), I was asked to put my life in God's hands by a loving, but totally unaware, family member.

My very strong reply was what I believed then and still do today. I said: 200,000 people just died in Bangladesh, do you really think God has time for me?!

Here 25 years later, I still have attacks coming my way. First, it was because of who I was; which I had no clue about past lives and karma. Now it's because of what I do, because of what I learned ... due to the attacks and the teachings that followed from my rescuers.

Also it's because of what I do for God: teaching and helping others going through the same as I did, and that is plenty. After all, no peace on earth ... no peace elsewhere ... it's that simple. Someone has to be a universal cop.

In other words, no man (or woman) is an island, not even God. No one can ever accomplish anything by himself or herself against any insurmountable odds. Safety in numbers can change a course in history.

So, let's put the blame or credit (for lack of better words) where it belongs ... in ourselves ... because truly we are the ones, to the most part, that is allowing our life's situations and, as I discovered, it's not always from our current life.

You can curse God all you want but He (and I use He for simplicity as I feel God could be any gender at any time) may not even be aware of what is going on around you due to other areas He is involved in.

You can also bless God when things go right, but the same principles of His lack of awareness may still apply.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. ??? Has God really turned His back or is it tough love time ... letting go of our hands and allowing us to learn to walk on our own.

Think like a parent, if you can, and ask yourself: what would I do to raise a child to be there for me when I need help? Now ask the same question: what would God do for the same reason?

Fall down we will ... get up we must. Getting up with help is part of learning and learning will teach us to get up by ourselves. Did God do it, or did you allow it?

Furthermore, whether you wish to use God, or anyone of His many names, it is still The Creator. One being ... one soul! Walk a mile in His shoes before you curse or even want to bless Him.

I believe one should give credit where credit is due. I feel that He knows this more then most or He wouldn't keep sending all these teachers to us and giving them names for us to call out to ... to teach us ... to help us.

We are all learning many things and in many ways. What will you do with what you learned?

I hope it's not whining that it's all God's fault because that means three fingers are pointing back at you.



2 comments:

  1. First I would like to say *O* I love that picture!

    Now than, ^^ I'm so happy reading this! Very very hm...insightful!

    You know, actually, I've always wondered how can people just say "thank you" when good things happen.

    It's like, if I knew someone and i gave them a gift, they would love me, but when I don't give them anything...well, y'know.

    I've always wondered this. People seem so so grateful when "good" things "come into their lives". But they don't realize the "bad" things prepared them for those good things. Without the "bad" how could they know what "good" is.

    ^__^ That's not to say all people do this, but I have heard some complaints.

    Oh! And about thinking God isn't there when so much is going on. If we are all a piece of him, and so is the Earth, then He is everywhere I believe!!

    Whenever I start to feel negative things or feel a little lonely, I stand outside and look around. The Earth is always here. As long as we are here. ^__^ So even if it's in the middle of class, I'd get up and leave to be outside. Then I can feel it. I'd feel happy again! It's just the energy that flows through me. ^__^

    Oh! And as long as I exist, I hope you won't worry about feeling lonely hahaha I am here okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts Mon. With God, I guess it's like anyone or anything - win some - lose some - and life goes on. :)

    That's why I said (on your post) I measure my wealth in the friends that I have. Thanks for being here. <3

    ReplyDelete