Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Atheism? Another God Creation?

A few years ago, I heard someone say that Atheism was also created by God. It made me think: Hmmm, it's something to consider. Is it that difficult to believe? 

Nothing like a little mental stimulation to get those brain juices flowing. Let's think about it. Maybe it was created to take the heat off of all those demands on God's soul? To free this being from an abundance of requests. After all, there is a major increase in population on this planet from five thousand years ago. A major increase that's ever increasing. Those demands must be immense today.

So, in this regards, the creation of Atheism was possibly God's best friend. A chance for God to take a vacation break and let the adult children (us) pick up the slack. It would be similar to our parents asking us to look after things while they take a vacation. Why not?

As far as atheists denying a Creator exists, I'm reminded of a Hindu quote that goes something like this: One must believe in an existence of a Creator before one can deny it's existence. Would that be similar to saying: One must believe another planet exist before one can say it doesn't? Or any similar scenarios?

I, personally, believe in a Creator, but my spiritual journey helped to awaken the need to be "god-like" within myself. To do all I can to be a support on earth, in any direction I feel pulled to, and let the Creator take care of "heaven" or wherever this being chooses to reside. Maybe that means I've grown up. 

However, the main thing that I've come to learn is that we should never expect one being, no matter who it is, to do all the work. That's why God has angels (dark or light) and we have family and friends (good or bad). Maybe that's the hidden message from our Creator when it comes to Atheism. To be aware and care for others no matter what faith we believe in and to help one another when we feel called to do so.

This leads to another theory that I have which is about God's power. I believe the reason we have all these horrible things happening on earth is because God said, I quit! You might think: No, God wouldn't do that! Really? It's that or we're in charge and failing miserably. 

Again, it's just my theory, but look around and ask yourself why wouldn't God? After all, how many times does the same thing need to be repeated to us - over and over and over and over and over? See? It would make sense to develop Atheism to help in this endeavor. At least, it makes sense to me. Seems to me that Our Creator is pretty darn smart - even if others take the credit. Could it be tough love time?

I hope this also causes you to think: Hmmm, it's something to consider. However, it's okay if you don't. I don't think God needs our approval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment