Friday, January 31, 2014

Zabrona - A Reptilian Introduction Experience

Below is an excerpt from Chapter One in my book Reptilian Teachers from the Pleiades. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship with an other worldy metaphysical teacher ... at least to me.

It wasn't until many years later, when I discovered a video about mean reptilians, that I started searching the Internet for positive stuff and I couldn't find anything. I was concerned about that to the point that I decided to tell my story on my Atomarane You Tube channel and then eventually the aforementioned book; which more information was added then was shared in my original video story of Zabrona.

This adventure also led me to believe that there are good and bad in everyone anywhere and truth really is stranger than fiction.  

~~~~~ Excerpt~~~~~

My journey into enlightenment started in May 1987 but this part of my true story started in May 1988. Since my initial awakening a year before, I had seen a lot of things with my mind’s eye, based on the metaphysical training from my guide before he had left to do a walk-in, but this morning was not a normal occurrence to what I had seen so far. I was lying in bed, coming out of a dream state, and I had a mind projection to an alien, also called extraterrestrial. 

Mind projections, which are also called thought or astral projections, may happen sometimes in a semi-dream state and people just think it is part of a dream. They may not realize that they have just connected with another living being, in that moment … with their minds. This being just happened to be an extraterrestrial.  

The reason, I call this entity an extraterrestrial was because he appeared to be a man-shaped reptilian being. He was not like anything I've seen on this planet earth. In fact, the closest to his description would be from a movie I saw in 1985, called "Enemy Mine," with Lou Gossett, Jr. who played a being similar but not quite what I saw. 

Now, I realize our press, government and moviemakers may deal with UFO's and ET's, but that was not for me. That was for people who believed in fantasies being real, conspiracies or people who produce these things in movies. At least, I thought that was the way it was, a big fantasy, but I was about to be proven wrong. 

In my mind projection, I saw this entity stepping away from a flying saucer, heading towards some stairs of the platform the UFO was sitting on. Of course, I never saw a flying saucer either, except in movies, and never have I seen one in a dream before this moment.  

This entity, obviously seeing my projection to him as I got closer, pointed his finger towards me and popped my projection back at me, saying, “buy out!" At least, those were the words that I had heard. It was as if he was saying … go away. 

To give you an inkling of what this felt like, try blowing up bubble gum into a huge bubble and then having someone pop it in your face. Needless to say, from this sensation I woke up immediately.  

Still somewhat sleepy and assuming I had been dreaming, I shook off the picture in my mind and went back to sleep. Then, just a couple of days later as I am awakening that morning … eyes still closed … he is there in front of me. At least his face, or an image of it, was there in front of my face.  

He had astrally projected to me, at the same time asking me if I could see him and if I judged his looks. The conversation went something like this: 

"Entity, can you see my face?" 

"Yes." I said, sleepily … eyes still closed. 

"You can see my face clearly?" 

"Yes." 

"Do you judge the way I look?" 

"No, I don’t judge your looks." Somewhat trying to back away from the closeness of his image. 

"Then I will help you.” 

With that, he was gone. I slowly opened my eyes and thought … my goodness … what next? 

As I continued to lie in bed, I thought, “Well, I suppose I must have past some kind of test.”

I knew I was awake, during this brief discourse, because I had sensed my body and bedroom at the same time this was occurring. I never felt any fear of his presence in front of me. I was not alarmed as much as in wonder of this really happening to me. 
  

Art from Janelle Wilson

~~~~~

Ebook Location








No comments:

Post a Comment