Saturday, October 3, 2015

Space Time - Linear Time

A friend posted a meme which I had shared with her to give her a chuckle. We both knew it was silly but sometimes being silly helps overcome the bad stuff we tend to experience. On the meme it was written: life sucks, then you die; then you're reincarnated and life sucks again. Most were amused but one of her friends made a comment that opened up an interesting conversation. 
 
In response to the meme, he said: "Sort of. Everyone and everything exists forever in time that is space time. You are there in your past and future forever. Someone far enough red shifted or blue shifted can see you being born or your death.  FACT!  You will always be there even if the Earth is destroyed. Linear time is an illusion a western social and economic convention and contrivance. Other cultures all over the world put no stock in it at all. It has been a major source of conflict between western and other cultures as a matter of fact. Native Americans  and Euro cultures have always clashed over what they call "Indian Time" same all over the world. I do not pretend to understand space time. Who does?  My personal feelings are similar to indigenous cultures Animism. I feel that what we call space time is part of the bones of a greater living universe of which we are part."
 
I decided to share only the first part of what he wrote in my blog. As I mentioned above, there was a little more conversation which followed. I don't know everything but I'm willing to share what I know and get feedback. I like a friendly, intellectual debate. In my response below, I shared my initial response to his comment as well as a little more for clarity. 
 
Also, I decided to share my You Tube video (below) regarding Parallel Universe - Multi-Dimensions Plus for anyone wanting to review it as well. It will go more into what I was taught with all the complexities behind it.  
  
My response plus: In my understanding of space time, this is true - based on our current awareness of non-linear time. Yet, I've learned to be open to anything that may explain things better when we're mentally mature enough to receive it.
 
All we can do is live in each conscious moment, wherever or whatever that particular moment of consciousness is for each individual. As a teacher once told me: our future can change with our ever changing emotions. This means our "soul past" could change something and we would still be in our current moment without knowing anything ever occurred. Makes sense to me.
 
Besides, who wants to live in a world that's constantly depressed? It takes us consciously changing it, to keep improving even with stumbling or falling occasionally. Those are all part of life's lessons. All part of growing up.
 
I've seen my past, I've relived much of it in this current life via my mind. I know that my physical mind is living now in this moment and I can also use it to see my future when I wish. Each moment will be my next conscious moment and hopefully my "future me" will keep me informed to the best decisions for "our soul path." 
 
Seeing my future can afford me a step above others, who choose not to, in deciding to change it and knowing if I can. Hopefully my future me agrees in productive change or we would all still be cave dwellers stuck in a rut. Of course, it would still be my individual free will versus collective free will. We deal with this attitude every day with the laws of the land: making laws, collectively, and changing them, often to the chagrin of the individual.
 
However, I don't chose to see too much into my future though. It may tend to block me from enjoying this conscious moment. Like knowing when you're going to die and how. Sort of like knowing about a surprise birthday party. Lots of variables when you look at life like that. But I do appreciate my guidance warning me of danger. Or maybe it's their way of keeping me true to my path - whatever that may be. I tend to go with the flow of what feels right, whenever possible.
 
I've also learned that linear time has a purpose too. It was developed to help us maintain a sort of mental grounding in a form of a denser reality that gives us a base of logic to build on and to avoid being a loss soul in an abundance of non-linear fantasy. A form of sanity in a sometimes insane reality.
 
The "conflict," from what I've seen, is from those "who know" and are teaching those that haven't mature mentally enough to understand. Those are the same ones who should know better and not create the conflict. They should know it's similar to giving a gun to a two year old or teaching a two year old the facts of life. Timing is everything. You can't always beat any truth into everyone.
 
Video
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment