Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Question: Walk-in Soul - Possession

I had someone ask a question regarding walk-ins and possession on my video (link) and I thought I'd share my answer here.
 
~~~~~
 
A walk-in is only an interchange of souls and done for numerous reasons, but anything or anyone (physical or non-physical) can "possess" us at any time - good or bad.
 
These are the things that may affect a person's current mind which might create an obsession, for example. People can be possesed by a pay check due to their lifestyle, a relationship, or a bad habit. Maybe due to a desire to help others. Many things that can "possess" someone to do strange or beautiful things because of it.
 
People can even have past life emotions that can guide or possess. Lots of things to consider when it comes to possession. Not all is evil. Some may be the "influence" of guidance to keep us on our chosen path.
 
I hope this helps.
 
Video: https://youtu.be/NVkTVqOXECY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment