Monday, June 19, 2023

Soul Truth

I've been thinking about this subject for a few days and decided to share it. From what I've learned, our soul is our essence. It represents our identity, which makes us who we truly are. It is the core of our memory, feelings, imagination, convictions, desires, and affections. 

To me, it often holds more value than any physical appearance. In fact, in all the years that I was making my metaphysical videos, many times I'd answer emails, messages or comments, without knowing or caring about someone's looks. 

Obviously, these people came in all shapes and sizes, body markings/piercings, and various races. They may have been poor, wealthy, well dressed or slovenly. It didn't matter, because reading their soul was more important. I wanted to know if they were legit or not. 

Of course, it's no secret that many of us know how to read people. I've even seen children do it, probably better than most adults. We know when someone's being funny or serious. We can often sense when someone's BS-ing or lying to us, even if we can't always prove it. We sense danger or know when something's not adding up. Many of us can even sense those who want to lead us down a pernicious path. 

To make a very long story short, what my metaphysical teachers taught me was how to take it to the next level... sensing God's truth or universal truth. I was taught words can be deceptive but emotions don't lie. That our soul truth didn't always align with universal truth... good or bad. I was taught about telepathy and how our minds can be blocked and why. Were they my feelings or someone else's? I wanted to understand this and more because I'm a questioner and don't like being gullible or used. 

In other words, if God could talk to people in the Bible, why not me? 

If God has a soul, couldn't we read it, too?

If Jesus could teach his disciples, couldn't anyone learn today? 

Are all the things we read in religious text true?

My inquiring mind wanted to know these soul truths, whatever they may be. It took years and a painful path, but I got my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment