Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What are YOU doing?

Race, religion, cultural upbringing or sexual preferences should never be a political platform. What I can do for this country and how I'm going to do it should be.

Qualifications too - can they put their (our) money where their mouth is?

Time for everyone to stop the separation of this beautiful country with pettiness, hateful bickering and jealousy, and put our big boy/girl pants on and come together to make it greater.

Mocking our government (we the people) with childish remarks adds to the problem. Stop being part of the problem you see and come up with sound solutions. Send these solutions to your congressional representatives in an adult manner.

This should be the same procedure for any country.

If my children came to me with a petulant demand and throwing a temper fit, I would tune them out. They were not mature enough to discuss anything with me. However if they talked with me about something they wanted, showing me what they would do to help them get it - I listened and we discussed it. This same procedure works when we are big kids. If you see a problem, then work on it and present it to your congress with a solution or even two solutions.

Sitting around grumbling and finger pointing has never solved anything.

What problems are YOU seeing and what solutions are YOU working on to solve it?



No comments:

Post a Comment