Monday, February 18, 2013

A Gift for a Spirit Guide - Boyaed


Over twenty-five years ago one of my first spirit communication, automatic writing and voice channeling classes graduated and my spirit guide, known to everyone then as Boyaed, received a Busch Gardens sweat shirt gift from two of our students.

The students were husband and wife and both worked at Busch Gardens. They told me they wanted to say thanks for all they had learned by us and they gave this sweatshirt as a gift in our last class.

The shirt size is an XXL because those that were able to see him, as I did, knew he was a big guy - even in spirit. They presented it to me but told me it was for him but they knew I would wear it for him.

This was a big chuckle for all the students in the class and has become one of my most endearing memories, especially because it has a big Panda Bear on it. Maybe they thought he reminded them of a big cuddly bear. :)

All these years later, I decided to wear it again last week. I may have worn it a dozen times in all those years because living in Florida it doesn't get that cold to wear it more often. I'm sure that has helped in the lack of wear on it.

Anyway, my husband couldn't remember me wearing it before and asked me about it. I told him the story behind it and he said I shouldn't be wearing something that was so special, so it doesn't get ruined.

That got me thinking about telling this story and sharing the picture of it. I did tell this in my true story, "Great Flame Within," but this is a shorter version and it has a picture of the front of the sweatshirt that is not included in the book.

Thanks for letting me share this special story. I hope it made you smile as it does me when I think back on that day.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment