Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sylvia Browne - Don't Drink the Koolaid

I was actually looking for something else today and found this website (link below) about psychic Sylvia Browne that I thought worth sharing after I read the research that was done on this site about her.

I first saw her on the Montel Williams show after I was "awake" and even then I felt doubt coming off the universe about her. Recently my sister-in-law had given me a lot of her books and told me she couldn't get into reading them. I took them home but also started feeling the same way.

Messages coming off the Universe were advising me to only scan her latest book and then I saw where she had mentioned that she did not remember what her guide said when she had full body channeled her. Ah-ha! Maybe that is why I was sensing the reason for the negativity my guides were giving me. Deceit was what I felt. The same deceit I had felt in others that had said the same thing.

Of course, people will believe what they want, but I called my sister to ask her if she wanted the books and her words: "no, she's a fake."

Oh - ok - move on to how to unload them with not feeling I should now. Now what? Yes, people will believe what they want but do I need to feed into it? Should I trash them or donate them - knowing what I now know? Maybe I need to understand all this more myself.

This entire scenario with her is appearing to me as a lesson: that going alone, and not being part of a support group, is not being allowed for a major reason. God's check and balance works in all worlds. It keeps the ego in balance - preventing huge egos. Egos that are more controlled by fame and fortune then love and truth. We sure seem to be experiencing this around the world in many professions.

Could this be the reason of her failures in prophecy? I too feel the need to ask the question - why is she still "out there" with her record of always being wrong?

Then I look around the world and realize that even with all the Internet sources for research there are those that may not have the mental capacity to think - "hmmm, this doesn't feel right, I will look this up to prevent something or someone controlling me."

Could the lesson be gullibility? I see this so often that I shake my head in despair, but the few times I did what I could to share my knowledge with someone I was snapped at - "what do you know!?"

Doesn't make me want to intercede with people like that if they are not open to communicating. I may not always be right but I do know, in this moment in time, who will win in an accident between a human and a truck. Get it?

Maybe they are blocked from thinking intelligently due to their guidance - or lack of guidance - through life. Keeping people in the dark makes them easier to control - to manipulate.

Maybe they are more concerned on who is winning on what Internet or video game to even care - they would rather play then think.

Maybe it's all lessons we all need to understand about giving our power away and she was, among others, just a wake up call to show us our inner self. "Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread."

Maybe it's because of what my husband told me the other day: "some people don't want to do anything but follow, they don't want to be leaders."

All I can say to that is: I hope they don't drink the "Koolaid."


http://www.csicop.org/si/show/psychic_defective_sylvia_brownes_history_of_failure



 
Addendum: Sylvia Brown died on November 20, 2013. May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment