Monday, December 23, 2013

Living in the Past

The universe works in mysterious ways. It's always showing us things in order to teach us never to assume. On my recent trip, this was being shown to me constantly in the changes I saw through the ship we sailed, the ports we visited as well as the things people were saying.

For instance, the ship had some bad reviews but I never saw anything bad. I had visited these same ports over two years ago and lots of changes had been made. My youngest daughter made a comment about me, that my oldest daughter had told her I had said, but I thought - hmmm, but how long ago did I say that because that's now changed. My husband was stating information about people that was outdated information, finally leading me to comment that he was living in the past and things change, including people ... constantly. I read a movie review but when I saw the movie it was not as bad as the review said. Maybe my expectations weren't as high.

All this kept reinforcing the things I have been taught by the universe: never, ever assume. I catch myself doing this too occasionally; thinking about something that could be outdated data, especially when someone asks me my opinion about travel advice. My advice now is: this is what I saw then but it was sometime ago and it's always best to do research on current data before doing something or making a decision.

I finally mentioned to guidance that all these recent thoughts seemed too numerous to be coincidental and was there a hidden meaning I needed to understand. I heard: "everything changes everywhere. Always search for current awareness. People shouldn't assume that anyone or anything hasn't changed ... given the time or opportunity. What was seen in the past, including prophecies, may have changed."

I felt that this meant many people and things will be here today but gone tomorrow. Time changes everything. Appreciate each moment. Discern with each moment. Never assume things are the same.

Also, I was told that our negative thoughts (opinions) can collectively create a "black hole" in which we keep projecting our feelings and maintaining truths that are outdated and should be eradicated to prevent us from constantly being sucked into this vortex of non-truths. I know that I'm not the same person I was twenty years ago much less lifetimes ago. I wondered how I would feel if collective thought prevented me from moving on. It made me feel sad.

Living in the past keeps us from understanding the now ... what's going on around us now. This can block our feelings which creates unreasonable judgments. I know our past is important to understand but I felt they were saying that we shouldn't be living in it, especially if unreasonable or hurtful.

Of course, understanding my past, and past lives, helped me understand the telekinetic attacks I've gone through all my life ... and still experience ... but as I, logically, explained to someone once: that and a dollar will buy me a cup of coffee. Understanding my past lives won't pay my bills. I still needed to live in the real world. 

I'm moving on or at least I'm trying to. I wish others would do likewise because the majority of the reasons I heard, that created my attacks, are past life related. However, it's also now because I help others move on from their past ... universally speaking. 

Lastly, I believe the universe was telling me that truth changes constantly and can change instantly ... never assume what once was will still be. It isn't logical to believe that anything or anyone will stay the same forever. When the sun sets it brings about promises of a new day. It's reminding us of a tomorrow to come and all the changes that come with it.  

This blog picture is from my cruise. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment