Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dreams: Interpretations, Messages and Blocks

I had a dream yesterday morning but got busy and put it out of my mind. I was just thinking about it again, so I thought I'd share.

I felt I was on a cruise ship or a place that had a huge dining area. I saw my dad by himself. (Note: my dad is in the spirit world.) He was sitting at a small booth with the table fully loaded with a variety of food. I joked about the amount of food he had and asked him if he wanted me to join him. He replied: well, you know what happened when Tina did.

I felt he meant my sister, but still can't figure out what he meant. It made no sense. Also, I kept being blocked, even during my dream, as if I'm not to know or the answer needs to come from another. Before anyone asks: yes, I've repeatedly asked and been repeatedly told "another has the answer" or "later." The block is strong.

Anyway, I told him I was going to get some food and would be right back. From that point on there was so many obstacles keeping me from returning; I never did return. What was strange was, in my looking for food and returning, I was telling people things that did not make sense to me. Finally, during my dreaming, I realized I was being mentally projected to, to give these people messages. The reason it made no sense to me was the words were for them only.

Then I woke up.

This delivering messages made me realize, after I woke up and had time to think about it, that maybe my dad was doing the same: giving me a message. However, I know dreams aren't always as they seem.

One thing I picked up was that I never made it back to dad because it's not my time to leave earth. I got that feeling very strongly. Another thing is my sister is still here and her joining him (his statement to me about her), made me think she's still here but her soul may have joined him. Either her soul has ascended or she's had an interchange of souls. However, I get mild doubt over this part. I don't think it represents her physical death because he used past tense in his message.

Who knows, maybe it's nothing or I'll find out when the time is right. The universe works in mysterious ways. At least he was being fed well there. ;-)

This is a picture of him. In my dream he was facing this way, sitting in a booth with a wall behind him, no hat and a lot of food on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment