Tuesday, November 18, 2014

When Hands Are Tied

When it comes to psychic attacks, I am not a medical doctor. I cannot treat anyone medically or mentally without being fined or jailed by laws. I've been advised to tread carefully due to this. 

I have a minister's licence and can use that for "spiritual" counseling. However, I can still be held liable when helping another in certain circumstances. This ties my hands in many areas.

Yet, I have a school and I can teach. So far. That's why I make videos, write books and blog in order to help people help themselves. I don't want to "play God" for anyone. I won't wave a magic wand. I won't do the work for you. I want people to be self-sufficient, to stand on their own two feet, and to be more aware ... so they can help others as they were helped. Paying it forward.

I'm also a firm believer in karma and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That's why I share my knowledge.

You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/atomarane

Books Website: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/atomarane

Here's a recent reply to a video comment asking for help (attached photo). 

Many times my hands have been tied in helping people via the universe. I believe it's due to pushing people to help themselves. 

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment