Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy 25th Anniversary I.D.P.S.!

On the 15th day of May, twenty-five years ago, I legally registered my metaphysical school, The Institute of Divine Philosophical Science (I.D.P.S.), with the State of Florida; a metaphysical school which offered courses and diplomas. When it first began, it was contained to local students but the internet made it international. 

Along the way, I've had students go as far as receiving the Associate's Degree. Some went onward and earn a Bachelor's Degree, yet only a few went the distance to earn a Master's Degree or PhD. There were even children receiving Angel Certificates. Hopefully, if they didn't continue onward with me, they continued on with their guidance or other teachers ... maybe becoming teachers themselves. Everyone must decide what's best for them.

Also, periodically, guidance suggested that I.D.P.S. give honorary PhD's to people who were promoting/teaching their metaphysical beliefs, even if they weren't the courses taught by I.D.P.S. After all, there are many paths, and teachers, toward the same destination of universal wisdom. It's nice to recognize their endeavors. 

Surprisingly, when I first decided to teach, and reward my students with diplomas, I hadn't noticed any other local metaphysical facility doing this. Of course, our community awareness wasn't as widespread as it is today. Now, due to the internet, there's more awareness of these various spiritual schools around the world ... some small and some grand ... some new and some that's been around for years ... some teaching in local shops, correspondence courses, or internet classes. Whatever gets the job done, that's what's important. 

I've also noticed that there were more metaphysical schools offering diplomas and not just certificates. This is wonderful, because, as I've always believed, it's great to receive recognition for a job well done. Which is why I would like to take this time to say thank you to guidance/universe and ... Happy 25th Anniversary I.D.P.S.!

~~~~~~~~~~

My website: http://atomarane.wix.com/idps1

~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment: