Saturday, April 2, 2016

Walls or Open Borders?

It's interesting to watch all the debates on walls and open borders lately. Everyone's opinion is, apparently, based on their experience, need, or, maybe, something they know but aren't saying. There isn't much unity and a lot of division. That's why I was surprised to see something I wrote on April 2, 2013, on my social media page. It didn't pertain to today's political debates but it did in a roundabout way. So, I thought I'd share it in my blog.

-----
I just had this weird ah-ha moment this morning. I was thinking how everyone has unique metaphysical experiences and how special they each feel about them.

I even felt that there was an underlying falseness to the experiences, including my own first experiences due to my innocence at the time. Of course, it was still helpful in our awakening. It brought us out of the box. So, why is there still so much controversy?

Than I had a flash of insight that open my eyes. It was like this: each experience is unique and different for a much broader understanding then you have gained (until now). For if you had unity in your experiences, you would have more proof. There are those that don't wish this and will do all they can to deceive the very elect in order to divide and conquer; to destroy proof.

I felt sorrow and frustration; the message was loud and clear. Ah-ha! The divide and conquer scheme.

The truth is in the universe but the ego prevents it from presenting itself. For if the truth presented itself, unity and proof would prevail. It would knock down walls, but hmmm, a broader picture presented itself ... maybe some walls are not ready to be knocked down.

I see. We are all still learning. We are being fed what we need when we need it. Knowledge without wisdom can be dangerous; as we have witnessed many times on this planet when ego and power gets out of control.

One day we will wake up in the future and there will be an understanding of unity and proof but now we are still blind to egos that cannot or will not allow transparency due to the density we still carry within us.

Some walls keep us from getting out and not only for protection. Hmmm ...
-----

What I shared above made me think "ah-ha" again. We are often kept in the dark to protect us. Walls aren't always to keep our enemy out but us in, also as a form of protection. The more we know doesn't always provide protection. In fact, the more our eyes are opened, we often sense we may need more protection.

Innocence isn't always bliss. Just as we, as children, hope our parents protect us from harm, we also hope our angelic guidance will do the same. We may not always understand the "invisible" walls they put around us, but surely they do. And yes, sometimes even those invisible walls are breached too, but does this mean that open borders are better? Based on experience, leading to wisdom, maybe not. There are some who still want to divide so they can conquer. Isn't that what we're seeing with political parties' opinions? Who is to be believed, when it comes to our overall welfare?

History has shown us when walls are important; as long as there is fighting and division, they serve a purpose. As guidance suggested above: maybe some walls aren't ready to be knocked down.

No comments:

Post a Comment