Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great Flame Within - November 1987 (Excerpt)


By November 1987, I had started teaching others with the help of my guide. All of the teachings throughout the book were so enlightening and at times humorous. This is one of those times.

 
~~~~~~~~~~

            I felt so good when he taught. The energy of our union of souls, during these teaching sessions, made me feel at peace. The course was six weeks long and started the middle of November. This would take me past Christmas and I loved every moment of it.

           We both got to talk to the students and I was making new spiritual friends. My job was to answer the phone at home and give comfort to the students who called about the homework he gave them but he did the rest.

            "This is fun." One of the students commented during class. "So how old is my soul, Boyaed?"

            He always finished up the classes with a little chit-chat. Just to help everyone understand more.

            "Pulling a thought from your soul, I see 374 lifetimes in a little over 200,000 years." He said to her.

            He would tell them of lifetimes he saw or relationships between the students from the past. One time he told a male student that his spirit guide and Boyaed had a grand battle over him in a past lifetime.

            "Of course, you were a woman in that lifetime and your guide won the battle." Boyaed chuckled, remembering the time.

            "What happened?" The student asked making a face about being a woman.

            "He knocked me on my butt, entity, and I had the respect to stay down."
 
             Everyone laughed, they truly loved him.
 
 

 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 

 
E-Book $6.99
.pdf Download - 11.00
Paperback 14.95
 

No comments:

Post a Comment