Saturday, August 10, 2013

Meditation Tips


A friend asked me today about suggestions when it comes to meditating. I thought I'd share the wisdom that I received to tell him. 

~~~

Meditate like your daydreaming and just let the thoughts flow. Some say to clear your mind but I find no satisfaction in that. I want answers to my questions. That takes a flow of energy to help get those questions answered. 

Maybe what they really mean is to get your thoughts out of the way so others can tell you theirs ... as in suggestions. We can get suggestions from the people in our lives as well. 

Hmmm ... just like I did. See? :-)

This is one of the simple ways to meditate and less invasive. Less possibilities of drawing unwanted entities into your energy field. 

Another suggestion that I just received is: be careful where you are receiving your flow.

Garbage in - garbage out. 

You want to direct your thoughts to the one(s) in the know of your question(s). It would be no different then someone asking a medical question to a physicist. A physicist may have the answer but why take a chance. 

~~~

Be patient too. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Answers can flow from physical or non-physical minds ... go with the flow of those in the know. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment