Saturday, May 7, 2016

Ascended Masters: Ascending Faiths

I had someone ask me about my faith (religious doctrine) and decided to blog about it. Even though I had already made a video on You Tube some time ago (see below link), I thought I'd share some more of my feelings. 
 
I was raised Christian but mildly studied other faiths to understand them (you can hear more about this on the video). Like guidance around me, I consider myself a spiritual person who transcends faiths to be connected to the true source... Creator. To me, this is what I feel is meant by being an ascended master... one who mentally ascends in their universal awareness and becomes a master in this field of study. 
I felt that these past ascended masters were teaching this ascension path but faiths were created because of it, and even though I respect these faiths, I don't particularly like them due to the "religious" wars they've created throughout history. When it comes to wars, I just wish they'd keep religion out of it. It's the "I want power" ego that generally creates wars... faith seems to be used as an excuse. 

It's a person or nation that wants power. We should keep our heavenly father out of it because He is no more one faith then He is one nation. 

I do understand that faiths have a lot of good points. They can provide individual support within a community. They can boost a community's well being. I just don't like the concept that one may feel they are better than another. 

To me that's like siblings thinking they are better than other siblings. That's not saying that one sibling may have more going for it than another but in God's eyes, as a good parent, He would see all his children (faiths) with their good and bad points but still love them equally... knowing they can only be what they are in that moment.
 
However, as any good parent, He would want us to get along and do what we can to better ourselves... not to be beneath Him but to be equal to Him... as any parent would want for their children. 

So the hate we are experiencing is due to sibling rivalry and not from God and His past or current prophets or prophetesses... those who have also transcended faiths by ascending their awareness into a higher one. 

Anyone can take this path while still being a physical being. There's no magic to it... no tricks. It's simply just taking the steps in learning how. There are many teachers that may teach in different ways but as long as these paths lead to the ultimate goal, it shouldn't matter how one gets there. 
 
This awareness ascension is like going from first grade to a university graduate and even beyond. Some say it's going on to other dimensions, yet it's all education... whatever name one wants to call it. 

We are all on our learning paths and at different levels of awareness. However, some prefer to waste their time being hateful and jealous over the university graduates to pay attention to their need to learn. This means taking the same path these ascended masters (university graduates) have done who have already ascended in their awareness.
 
Some even come back to teach, so others can learn what they were taught. It would be similar to a university graduate now being a professor and sharing their awareness with new students wanting to learn the same field of study.
 
So you see, it's not faiths but awareness that will get one on the true path to God. Yet, we live in the past with our beliefs... we give our power away to false paths... and then get angry when we're told we are doing so... over and over and over again. 

Also, it is only our ego that deems ourselves unworthy to learn or be equal to another. The same ego that fights enlightenment because of a false doctrine.
Who is the antichrist? Anyone who gets in the way of this awareness including ourselves. We all have the power to do it, why we don't is beyond me... unless it's fear, laziness, or lack of worth.

However, I believe our Creator has patience and is just waiting for us to get out of our density. He doesn't mind how long it takes. He knows we have all eternity to do it. No need to chase after us. He'll just let us run in circles and tire ourselves out because He knows we won't listen until then. 
 
He knows we will keep giving our power away to other's faiths and ascendant masters until we choose to ascend ourselves. 

I'm Spiritual but not Religious
  
There are many more, past and current,
ascended masters who taught the way of the universe
 then are depicted in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment