Thursday, May 19, 2016

Appreciation

I woke up to an email this morning that made my day. It's always nice to know all the effort one has done is appreciated and that sharing our experiences, no matter how uncomfortable it can be to do so, can help others. Here is what was written on one of my YouTube videos. It was in regards to one of my friends sharing her psychic attack experiences in order to help people. Based on the email, it did just that.

----------
Comment: Thank you for sharing this truly mind opening story! I had severe depression when I was 16, but I'm doing pretty great now. I still think about suicide everyday, but I put on a facade, smile, and pretend that nothing could ever possibly bother me.

I'm 24 now and work at Starbucks. I enjoy it very much because I'm constantly around people and I get to make their day better, even if in the most minute ways. That in turn makes me feel better about myself, but it was never enough. I needed regular social activity, so I managed to make some new friends and visit every week.

The reason I deeply appreciate this video is because it really gave me insight into my personal life and helped me reflect on it. It's also very comforting to know that I'm by no means the only person who went through this.

I'll definitely check out your other videos. One particular video title in the suggestion list really made my heart stop when I read it. I literally had to read it a few times. "Psychic Attacks - Penis and Bum Visions and More!"

When I was very young, my parents were in a very violent and abusive relationship. I remember them screaming, throwing, hitting, and crying. Both my parents were alcoholics and crack/coke addicts.

I only lived there until I was 8, but I remember some extremely bizarre things. I would sleep walk all the time with no recollection of anything. I also had a dire fear of going to bed because my bed would shake.

I remember having very bad sleep paralysis. My body would be frozen still and start vibrating violently, very much like electrocution. I would usually feel heavy pressure on my neck/chest area, and even sometimes feel like I'm being choked or suffocated. I would hear cackling and would literally have this overall feeling that something was going to kill me.

I saw these horrible faces - hairy, horned, claws, red eyes, red skin, sharp long yellow teeth; pretty much every detestable feature you could think of. I would also have vivid dreams of being tortured/killed.

The reason that other video title really popped out for me is because I remember having nightmares in a place that resembled hell. There would be little red devils everywhere and I would be bouncing around getting penetrated by them, and then vise versa.

It's a very terrible thing to say and I feel horrible for even mentioning it, but I just want to tell everyone (especially the "non-believers") that demonic possession is VERY real and dangerous.

It's so odd that I have such a strong memory of many of those events, but it is still quite vague and animated.

Thanks again for sharing such an interesting account of your friends experience. I feel very humbled to know that other people have had much of the same experiences that I've had.

Reply: First, let me say how terribly sorry I feel for your experiences. I am so happy to know you are steadily working towards a mentally healthier life and that you know it can be done. Hopefully, those that keep sharing their lives will help others too. Which means, I hope with all my heart you will continue to share your life to help others with theirs. I've learned that this has not only helped others, by sharing my story, it has also helped me, because, like you said, we're not alone. Stay positive, stay strong, but mostly keep loving yourself because you're worth it.
----------

Video link: https://youtu.be/Z0dPim2Fv6I

No comments:

Post a Comment