Sunday, June 12, 2016

Blame and Victimization

I had shared this picture on social media back in 2012 and thought it was worth sharing on my blog, along with an explanation of what I had been taught, about empowerment, by my metaphysical teachers.

It's often difficult to accept responsibility for most things that can occur in our life. Blame is easier. However, blame comes in and then victimization is normally the next phase.

Once we realize, in many ways, we allowed something, the Creator energy within us begins to empower us. Maybe it's too difficult to grasp for some. I can understand that too. I've even said - it's your fault. When I catch myself saying that, now, I do what I can to counteract it with - but I allowed it.

The reason for this is to empower me to create changes. To be in charge instead of being the victim. To empower me instead of giving my power away to another. Good or bad, it's my life. I'm creating it; all of it. Chose to be the creator, not the victim, of your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment