Monday, June 27, 2016

What I've Learned About Psychic Protection

Here's a serious piece of advice for empaths or spiritually minded people: you have to learn how to protect yourself from the influx of other's needs or you will definitely suffer. 

Many times, I've seen this blog picture being shared on social media. I can relate to it because I've felt sorrow due to sensing other's needs during my lifetime. I've even been sad without knowing why. But since learning to communicate, I've learned many things about where these emotions come from and about protecting myself.

I've learn that the world may be in need of repair but you're not always the one to do it. No matter how much you want to help, other people need jobs too.

I've learned that I, as an individual, cannot save the world and I shouldn't have to.

I've learned that if I am pulled in any direction, for whatever reasons, that's when I need to investigate and see if I'm being pulled into something fairly. Am I strong and capable enough to tackle this challenge?

I've learned that people's emotions will pull on you from all over and can overwhelm most anyone. Similar to a drowning person who may over power you and pull you down with them if you're not protected.

I've learned that when I pull away, I've often discovered that it wasn't my place to help someone. That I was actually interfering in their help or that I was possibly interfering in their karmic lesson.

I've learned to meditate and listen to the wisdom of the universe and to accept their no or yes, depending on each situation.

I've learned that others were being prepared to help and that can often mean some time is involved and they need to be patient too.

I've learned that sometimes the answer is no, just as it's been for me. Changing directions may be necessary. 

I've learned that, in following these guide lines, my emotional energy became more stable. Yes, I still deal with various forms of attacks, but I'm more aware in dealing with them.

I've learned that I needed to toughen my heart, so to speak, in order to protect it from those who don't care about it as much as I do.

I've learned that some may consider this advice shallow or callous but I call it being the calm in an emotional storm. It often calms the storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment