Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Paradigm: Jesus and Trump

I had the wildest revelation this morning while meditating. A paradigm: Jesus and Trump.

I could see all the similarities unfold in front of me. I could see all the players in the play playing out their roles. The power struggles. The minions. The naysayers. The followers. So many similarities. It was very revealing; astonishingly so.

One would have to wonder what role we were playing then and now, or if the outcome will be the same (history repeating itself)? Will there be a different ending?

After all, we are the ones who create our collective reality with our collective thoughts. Why did we manifest this reality? Is it a lesson to be repeated until we get it? In fact, now that I'm thinking about it, I see some similarities of the time with Joan of Arc, too.

It's interesting what the universe will show you when you keep an open mind and take on the challenge by saying: bring it on!

So, what roll are you playing in this current play? Can a leopard change its spots? Will we have a paradigm shift?

No comments:

Post a Comment