Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ladoarona: A Surprise Visit

Do you judge my looks? This was a questioned that was asked of me over 25 years ago. I answered that I didn't, which started my intense, and out of this world, metaphysical training. I had proven that I was worthy, because I don't judge (well, only bad attitudes) and I felt nothing to fear from this entity.

Anyway, about a week ago, a friend contacted me about a recent psychic attack. I had been helping two other people and said I would do what I could. I put it out into the universe that I wanted advice and extra help. A day or two later, I started getting some messages to share which was pretty interesting. What's more interesting was who was sending them.

Out of the four faces on my book, "Reptilian Teachers of the Pleiades," I believed all had since crossed over, and reincarnated, but one: Ladoarona, a member of their Council. Since I hadn't had any contact with this species for quite some time, I was very surprised when I started sensing it was coming from this enlightened being. I felt honored. I don't know how long it will last, but the help was greatly appreciated. Maybe I'll find out more as time goes by. Never a dull moment.

You can read the story of my initial meeting of Zabrona, my first ET teacher, on my blog: http://atomaraneadvice.blogspot.com/2014/01/zabrona-reptilian-introduction.html?m=1

My book with reviews: http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/reptilian-teachers-from-the-pleiades/paperback/product-12284393.html

The blog picture is from my book. The book's art was done by my friend Janelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment