Saturday, December 17, 2016

Personal Story: God's Healing Help?

First, I'd like to say that you don't have to believe in God for him to be real. He doesn't need our validation. He doesn't have to be a "he" either, I just use that pronoun due my personal feelings.

Anyway, I'm saying this because I want to share something. My husband picked up a case of water this past Sunday, something he's done often, but this time he was still recovering from a mild shoulder injury from a month earlier. He didn't feel anything, at first, but the next day, he started feeling more muscle pain. All the things we were doing this week didn't seem to be working, to the point that yesterday we discussed calling his doctor to make an appointment because he was still in excruciating pain.

Last night, as we were going to bed, I suggested that he meditate before going to sleep and send healing energy to that area. However, I went one step further, I went into an All Call with guidance and the universe to ask God to intervene. I felt something wasn't adding up because my husband had told me it seemed to get worse at night. Hmmm... why would that be? The more I checked, it appeared that there was something going on with his shoulder which wasn't coming from him. He was under psychic attack. I asked if he could be released from this negative energy so he could heal and then I fell asleep still waiting for an answer.

This morning, he woke up telling me that he was feeling much better but he knew he still had some healing left to do. A little later, he surprised me with this statement. He said, "I prayed to God to help me so I could heal. I told him I didn't deserve this." I turned to him and said, "that's interesting because I asked God to help you too."

Was it God? Angels sent by God? The mysteries of the universe? He's not in excruciating pain today. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment