Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blaming ... Giving Away Your Power to Another

This is an excerpt from my true story book, Great Flame Within, about "allowing." It was only one of the many lessons that I shared in my book, which was taught to me by my first guide Danielle and later Boyaed and others, including Zabrona. It was taught to me twenty-five years ago this month and this lesson, albeit tough, taught me about not giving away my power to another by blaming, but accepting that there are things that I truly allow ... even if I didn't want to admit it.

*****


That night my husband Hal and I got into another argument about metaphysics. Nothing unusual but afterwards, as I was calming down, I told Danielle that "he made me angry."

"No, Charlene, you made yourself angry." She said quietly. "By the way, I have that information for you on your visions. Do you want them now?" She asked patiently.

"No, I want you to explain what you just said. He did make me angry." I argued.

"In truth you did for allowing the anger. If you had not allowed his provoking, you would not have been angered."

She made sense but you would have to have the patience of a hundred saints not to be provoked by him. I silently agreed with her and then change the subject.

"Now, let's talk visions." I stated.

 
*****


We can constantly blame another or empower ourselves by realizing that we can have control over a situation. We allow what we go through by putting ourselves in the path of what we say we don't. The lesson is why we may be doing that, so we can move on from it if we choose.
 
For instance, if we choose to be a bee keeper but we know we can get stung by the bees we keep in order to harvest honey ... it is still our choice to get stung.

Don't blame the bees for what they do because, in truth, we are allowing it.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment