Friday, August 17, 2012

Are You Out of Your Ever Loving Mind?!

"Are you out of your ever loving mind?!" Isn't it amazing the things we hear or say without knowing the meaning behind it?

I hadn't heard that expression in a very long time, but I heard it this morning when someone said something really rude and sarcastic to me and someone else spoke that above sentence back at him.

Immediately, I received several fast emotions to let me know that when anyone who is like this (rude, unkind, disrespectful, sarcastic, etc.), they truly are out of their "ever loving" mind (soul). They have lost grace and the anguish of not being able to know how to get it back causes the negativity to keep flowing ... lost souls.

So, think about it. The next time you want to be "mean spirited," who are you really being mean to?



No comments:

Post a Comment