Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Psychopathic Spirit (?) Attack - Email Response


I receive an email through my YouTube account from another person under attack with the same "psychopathic attack mode of operation" that I've heard so many times, and over many years, that its become like a broken record ... repeating and repeating and repeating.  

This is my most recent response, to a couple of emails I received from this person explaining current physical and mental situations, on helping in controlling this type of behavior that many are experiencing. 

I also sent, and suggested reading, my book (below). It has a lot of wisdom that was shared, which I even learned about myself as I channeled it, during the answering of the many personal emails that were sent to me ... voicing their fears of what they were experiencing. 

What was written, in this email response below, was not out of any personal, emotional judgment but explaining universal wisdom to inform and instruct. 

 --------

There are many reasons why these psychic attacks are occurring to people. 

Each person has their own story, and the things happening to them are very real, but you cannot believe anything from anyone who is a liar, trickster or deceiver ... no matter how many times they repeat things to you in order to brain wash you. These beings are psychopaths and have no heart (soul). 

Instead of them bringing themselves up to a higher awareness, they choose, as someone very lazy normally does, to stay down and to bring others down with them in order to justify their insanity. 

You were obviously chosen, for some reason, to help mankind or you wouldn't be going through what you are. This drew the evil to you out of jealousy and hate for those who continually want to perpetuate the evil on this planet ... the hypocritical character of a bully who would scream bloody murder if the same thing they are doing to you was done to them. 

All this does, to me, is show me you are stronger then them or they would never be in your energy in the first place; to try and take you down. Something in your soul drew this being to you but they are not working alone. 

This being's mode of operation is the same as I have heard from numerous people around the world. The trouble is, you are troubled by what you don't know, whereas I'm perplexed by the continuing stupidity of any species that has this type of mentality. 

I know they are not human because on this planet even an animal can be trained. One would wonder where this source of mentality is coming from and why. 

I know the universe also sends spirits to others to get over judgements of one another, however generally they just sit around and listen to what is going on - once they get over their confusion of wondering what's going on. 

These beings, like the one you've encountered, whether they be demons or misguided souls, are trained in this psychopathic mentality but are too stupid to realize they are being used. It could be their genetics that deny them anything more. 

An example, I could give, would be like a ruler who is abusive to his subjects and the constant cruelty make them cower and do his bidding out of fear of him. They have no will of their own until one day someone finally says they've had enough and they turn the people against the ruler. When a kingdom is ruled by such intense cruelty, it will crumble to make room for, hopefully, a much better one. However, don't forget the previous programming of the subjects. Even though the kingdom has been overthrown, better situations also means reprogramming the minds of the subjects to erase the prior cruelty they were programmed with. This takes time and patience - so hang in there. 

I have found that my guides are busy removing some "creatures" (as they call them) from many people, due to the emails I get. I have seen, on numerous occasions, that we tend to find that while our backs are turned, others tend to sneak in. 

I like to think of it this way, I think they sneak in out of desperation at times - the desperate need to be human and not a psychopath anymore. A cry for help against a wicked ruler. 

-------

I will summarize this blog with: one would only hope they are treated as you would wish to be treated in the same circumstance ... with love and understanding and not more hate. 

Yet, I'm realistic enough to know that this planet is suffering with wars and weak economies. This causes people to react before thinking out of frustration, hunger, hurt and pain ... fear based emotions. 

Removing fear programming, as mentioned above, does take time. People who are fearing already feel there is no time left for them ... hence, the desperation takes over. 

This should be unacceptable behavior at anytime but especially in the spirit world. They, above anyone, should have more understanding and be less unreasonable. That's why we cannot assume where this asinine behavior is really originating. This can take time to look into any soul for the answer. 

Of course, I'm quite aware that there can be no reasoning with the unreasonable, at times. We can only do what is allowed and if at first we don't succeed ... try, try again. 

After all, eternity is eternal. 



 

This book will help anyone who may think they are experiencing anything similar or knows of someone that could be. We can never help ourselves or another if we keep ignoring the facts and/or covering it over with damaging medication. 
Note: I am not trying to be rich or famous. Teaching people to be more protective and aware is much more important to me. Because of that, I will donate the .pdf version of this book to anyone under a serious attack by emailing me of their experiences at Atomarane@hotmail.com.

For some reason, some emails go into my junk folder and may get deleted in error. If you do not hear from me in a week's time, please email me again. 

If anyone chooses to donate money for this kindness (my donating the book to help people) that will be up to them - no pressure - ever. You can use the same email with PayPal ... or feel free to purchase any of my books at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/atomarane 
or through Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

Thanks kindly - hugs and peace.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if some spirits or entities might be around me. Sometimes I feel strange sensations, either good or bad. I even started to feel a bit down these last few days and had random negative thoughts I'd rather not share. It might be nothing, but I wonder if I'm being attacked.
    I do shake those feeling away if they are bothering me and move on to other things when necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's natural to feel things occasionally, as we are all connected to the universe and all it's emotions. We may feel negative feelings more strongly when we are feeling low over current circumstances, again this is normal. This is why we need to move away from negative emotions as soon as possible or not dwell on them. Most of us have family out there to intercede for us. Generally things are more positive then negative unless someone really takes a disliking to another. You would know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So these feelings come from the universe? I guess it would make sense, but would that mean that my emotions are effecting someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, and sometimes from our own emotions from built in programming. Our minds are like a TV with its ability to transmit and receive. You are more aware of your emotions affecting another when your in a room full of people and can see the reaction to your action. Another example of our connecting ability is when we think of someone and later they call you.

    ReplyDelete