Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Need for Self-Healing

This morning, while meditating, I asked the wisdom of the universe to answer a question about the medical field in regards to handling the workload they have. I feel I was guided to see this to help me understand something. 

What I saw shocked me! 

The energy was a dark charcoal grey and the emotions within it was so full of sorrow and suffering, it took me by surprise. Very, very tired energy. I truly wasn't expecting this. 

The cry I heard was: we are overwhelmed with our work load. 

The ones who seemed to be surviving the stress had literally shut down on feeling by desensitizing themselves, which can be good and bad. 

It reminded me of what Spock said, in the new Star Trek movie: I shut down my feelings, that doesn't mean I don't care.

I know the medical field cares but many are shutting down on their feelings to protect themselves. This concerns me due to, possibly, creating apathy.  

After seeing this, this morning, I now believe that self healing is the prayers being answered by God/Universe because of the demands on the medical field with our ever increasing, and sometimes overwhelming, population. 

This was what I was meant to understand: No one should ever be made to feel guilty by doing all they can to help themselves; within reason. 

This means to be fully aware and not treating the medical field as if they have all the answers all the time. Working together benefits everyone. No one and nothing is perfect, but we can do what we can to become so during all our trials and errors. 

Never assume everything stays the same. Let God/Universe guide you on the path of each situation for your highest and healthiest good; whether that be to a particular doctor, a clinic, a healer or yourself. 

Besides meditating, for answers and healing, I like to be around nature ... when it's in its "calm" state. ;)

2 comments: