Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Request


Message from my guides about me: Will you, or your guides, stop projecting "upward" to me (Charlene/Atomarane). 

Thanks. Much appreciated. 


I felt it was more of a command as opposed to a request. <3

------


Clarity given after I received the message I was asked to give: There are those that let their thoughts go upward  to their guides or whomever. It's the "whomever" that is creating a physical attack to people. I'm almost reminded of my dad saying - keep your thoughts to yourself. 

Apparently, a very long time ago, someone wanted to show me how often they had to get someone away from me because of who I had in my original soul. Also, this is something they decided to do to others and not just me - just to show them how often people invade their energy by astral projecting to their energy. 

So, for instance, you may have been a famous prophet in the past that had decided to return but every time you turned around your guides are doing all they can to protect your body from assault. Now, one around me, wanted to make a point of how often this happens with feelings of physical "sparking" due to a feeling he was being unappreciated - in doing so, others decided to do the same to others for proof of how often this happens. 

Okay they made their point - I get it - now others need to get it. Stop projecting to a being from the past as they could be incarnated and you're screwing with their energy. 

Please share. Thanks. 

---------


Does this need to make sense? No because dealing with an insane thought never does but I delivered the message and what will be will be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment