Thursday, October 31, 2013

Seeker


You came to me with hurt and hate in your heart to attack me, but you were actually seeking me out to help you ... not the other way around. 

Our adversity with one another is not because I refuse to change to meet your expectations but that you refuse to change to meet mine ... because you haven't realize this is why you knocked on my door. That's why you're here. 

When you have internal controversy, it means your truth isn't adding up and you will seek a teacher to show you how to calm the controversy. You will fight the teacher as if the teacher is your problem and not you. 

You will stop knocking, and fighting, when you find that peace within. Peace within leads to peace without. 

I hear you; you're still knocking ... looking ... fighting. 

Patiently waiting. 

 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlene.

    Not sure if this is the right place to tell you, but I had a dream about Mamanta and Kilis two days ago. I would have told you before but I was sick yesterday and slept for most of the afternoon.
    I'm not even sure this is important but felt like I needed to tell you this. I don't remember the entirety of the dream, only certain parts, which I believe were important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important parts are important. Send me an email about it if you want.

    ReplyDelete