Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gratitude


Yep! Maybe it's my tough spirit, yet I'm a questioner and I'm curious about life. That must be the reason I'm still around after all I've been through. 

Many things have happened to me but I'm not much of a complainer. I've been lied to, beaten up and beaten down, disrespected and treated inhumanly, so the only reason I'm still here must be to see what happens next. 

Curiosity may have killed the cat but maybe it's keeping me going. 

Well, that and seeing life in the positive, along with the kindness of beautiful family and friends (here and there) who have seen me through those tough times ... and still do. 

Expressing gratitude.

 



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are in my life, too.
    You an so many others. This Universe is filled with friendly people, spirits, and friends.

    Being curious sometimes is what keeps us going. :D

    *big hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto - glad you are in my life and being able to see the good as well as being curious. It makes life interesting. :)

      Delete
  2. Empathics are tougher than anyone else out there. We don't only feel our own pain, we feel other's as well. Not focusing on the negative, and having friends and family you can count on helps us overcome those tough times. Keep on rocking. Thank you for all your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoken from one who has also been down that path and knows. You're very welcome and thanks Jannelle, you keep on rocking too. <3

      Delete