Saturday, November 9, 2013

Realistically, God Isn't at Our Beck and Call


With the recent news of the super typhoon, Haiyan, hitting the Philippines, the largest in recorded history, it reminded me of something I told my mother-in-law (r.i.p.) many years ago when I was going through some of my most serious telekinetic attacks.

I was still married to my ex at the time and we were over visiting at his sister's house. I had been discussing some of the things I was experiencing but the only one who seemed to care was his mom. This is understandable when one is under attack, you will either have people avoid you or they will ridicule you. It seems only the most saintly of people sense the trouble one is in and that's how I considered her. However, even "angels on earth" aren't always totally aware on how to handle life's problems, which is why we had the following conversation that took place after a tragedy similar to the aforementioned typhoon.

Mettie: Do you think it's because of all the things you got involved in Charlene? (Meaning spirit communication.)

Me: No mom, because I have discovered this has been going on around me my entire life. You don't have to entice spirits to you, they are everywhere all the time. ( By this time I had several vision showing me this had happened and why.)

Mettie: Then I suppose all you can do is place yourself in God's hands.

Me: (feeling the frustration of dealing with inept religious programming) Mom, two hundred thousand people just died in Bangladesh, do you really think God has time for me right now?

She couldn't answer, who really can? These are things that can be as frustrating as dealing with a family that has a loved one dying of cancer and we do not know how to combat it.

We are all aware of things like telekinetic attacks happening throughout history ... it's all over every religious text everywhere. However, we always place our power in a prophet, a god or goddess, or whomever ... including our Creator, without thinking about the workload that any of them have ... or that they could be incarnated themselves and unavailable to our cries for help.

Maybe those that are guiding anyone who has returned are also into overload with their responsibilities guiding them as well as keeping the peace wherever they can.

My original soul's solution was to return to earth, teach people the love of their souls, teach people to protect themselves and to teach people to protect others. To also unify everyone into a council on earth in order to maintain law and order.  Everything was on line and many spirits were on board, and then the body densities took over and all hell broke loose.

Was this not seen? Absolutely!

Jealousy and hate are emotions that have created issues throughout history, however we felt with the mass amount of media coverage and being able to reach out to many to educate, it might not be as bad. However, there seems to be those that will go to the weakest, go to the ones that still don't understand the misuse of power, and use them to go after others. Hence, all hell broke lose again with the intent of denying us our birthrights ... to continue on with their glory-seeking, puppet-master desires.

I started seeing the mass amount of insanity, being deliberately established to divide and conquer, going on in the metaphysical kingdom. The divisions of beliefs being established once again due to ignorance, jealousy or greed. It's the "my way or the highway" attitude among supposedly like-minded people. All prior awareness, before arriving back to earth, was apparently tossed out and all their earth density was being programmed again and again. It's no wonder we can't get it together because of it.

It's also why I told the universe ... I quit! It's a smart person to know when to do so. Why keep knocking my head into the wall?

So, when we yell out to the heavens ... God help me ... just remember that He may be very involved elsewhere or He may have decided to quit too. Could you blame Him? That's why we are supposed to create family and friends in our lives to help us ... which in turn helps God ... which is turn may help God want to help us. Karma.

After all, let's be realistic. Do we actually think God will be the one that saves us, or the one He sends? That doesn't always mean angelic, it could be the neighbor next door, your family, your friends. What message are you getting in your mind?

I wasn't angry with Mettie, just frustrated in knowing that she didn't know what to do. It wasn't her fault, yet it was her fault, because she, as in many, keep giving their power away no matter how many times God keep giving it back to us. Instead of lamenting that God is terrible because he's not kissing our butts, we should be saying thank you for helping us learn to stand on our own two feet.

Isn't it time to understand that we have more capabilities with our mind other then a head to hold our ears apart? Isn't time that we realize that as long as we keep living in old beliefs, we will make it difficult for ourselves to allow room for new ones?

Isn't it time to help one another instead of asking God for everything? I don't mean just the physical realm, I mean the astral realm where all these astral projections of hate keep attacking people ... because the unseen can hurt you and it's there to see this unseen, once you are trained to do so.

Lastly, before someone suggests God could be a female, I used "he" throughout my blog for simplicity because I feel God could be anything He wants. Also, for those who wish to say that God doesn't exist: He has to exist in order to be able to deny Him. Think about it! As well as think about this too: Maybe it was His plan to have us deny Him so He could get a break from our demands of the seven billion (plus) people on this planet ... not counting the universe. Seriously!

Isn't it time to stop living in this fantasy we've developed over eons and start being realistic!




No comments:

Post a Comment