Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dragons - Promoting Mindfulness or Mindlessness?


This blog is lengthy, but hold onto your hats!

I really don't understand the youth of today (along with some adults too) in their inability to read, yet believe anything thrown at them. I am not one to take away another's happiness, or piss on someone's parade, but sometimes you just have to say - what the hell - especially when God keeps sending them to me. He must want them to have a wake up call ... that's all I can think it must be.

This video (link) is where I have this long and educational note. Don't know how to make it any plainer. Maybe people just want to be duped, misinformed and misled. I realize that not everyone can be leaders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvxFH0biBdc


Are Dragons Real?


 __________Note on my Video__________

WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE: THIS VIDEO IS LISTED AS EDUCATION - NOT FANTASY. IT IS ON MY CHANNEL - MY CHANNEL IS LIKE MY HOME. BECAUSE OF THAT, I WILL NOT APPROVE VULGAR OR UNEDUCATED, I.E. IMMATURE, COMMENTS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM HITTING DELETE AND BLOCK BECAUSE I HAVE NO TIME TO APPEASE THAT MINDSET MUCH LESS TO ALLOW OTHERS TO SUFFER THROUGH READING THEM, WHICH AGAIN IS MY CHOICE. THOSE THAT WISH TO LEARN WILL DO RESEARCH AND WILL NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ OR HEAR - WITHOUT PROOF - INCLUDING FROM ME. TO BECOME MORE EDUCATED ON THIS SUBJECT PLEASE READ BELOW NOTES. THANKS.

The flying, "fire breathing" reptile that has been manifested by mankind is NOT REAL BUT A FANTASY CREATED BY MANKIND. Just like all the fantasy that is being created today but we know those are fantasies, why should there be an issue with this fantasy just because of games, videos or movies? There is no difference. Unless you believe that all the digitally enhance movies today are "real" too.

How could this been manifested in our minds? Possibly though dreams or visions which can be subjective.

For instance, Pterosaur or Pterodactyl could have manifested in dreams or visions in the days of old and created a lot of these beliefs or superstitions as well.

In his 1982 book, The Encyclopedia of Monsters, Daniel Cohen traced the word draco to ancient Latin. To the Romans this word referred to any giant snake, such as a python from India or Africa. This usage was enshrined by the naturalist Pliny the Elder in his Natural History, wherein he based his description upon travelers' tales and thus exaggerated the size of these snakes. Pliny's work became a standard reference for centuries to follow.

The dragon myth was further established by the King James Bible, which uses the words "serpent", "dragon" and "Devil" in a fairly interchangeable manner. Including dragons in the Holy Bible cemented their existence as widely-accepted fact, but it also laid the groundwork for the dragon as a "supernatural" monster rather than merely an oversized snake. Cohen suggests that the dragon's other distinguishing attributes, ". . . the legs, the wings, the ability to breath fire . . . seem to have been added bit by bit over the centuries by people who thought that a simple snake, no matter how large, was not a sufficient symbol of pure evil."

Cohen takes care to note that the western dragon myth and the oriental lung or lóng have quite different characteristics and origins, and these did not become conflated together under the "dragon" name until relatively recent times. Likewise, he dismissed any connection between dinosaurs and dragons as a modern contrivance, although acknowledging that fossilized bones of various extinct animals may have helped foster the oriental dragon myth.

Carl Sagan hypothesized in his 1977 book The Dragons of Eden that the myth of dragons arose from the innate fear of reptiles that we share with other mammals, a remnant of the time when mammals lived with dinosaurs.

Dinosaur and mammalian fossils were occasionally mistaken for the bones of dragons and other mythological creature; for example, a discovery in 300 B.C. in Wucheng, Sichuan, China, was labeled as such by Chang Qu. Adrienne Mayor has written on the subject of fossils as the inspiration for myths in her book The First Fossil Hunters, and in an entry in the Encyclopedia of Geology she wrote: "Fossil remains generated a variety of geomyths speculating on the creatures identity and cause of their destruction. Many ancient cultures, from China and India to Greece, America, and Australia, told tales of dragons, monsters, and giant heroes to account for fossils of animals they had never seen alive."

Mythological, flying, fire-breathing dragons have manifested over the years .

Now we have manifested mythological, flying, ice-breathing dragons too.



_____________

Recent Video Comments ... Reason for Blog

Yet, even saying all this (notes), I will still get comments on my video similar to this, yet not all will have a somewhat happy ending at this seemed to have (you can go to the video and read it there too, if you want). I was sensing throughout the conversation below that something was up ... as in a set-up. I started feeling that eventually things were changing out with him and that made me believe he could have been sent to me to help him. The final comment gave me proof of that and which is why I decided to post this here so others may learn. I thank "John"  for helping in this endeavor, and if there are any updates, I will be sure to add them here.

John - íf  dragons are real i would at least do my best to be friend with them i have a inner dragon i disgusse with her sometimes

Atomarane -  Inner dragon, or a spirit that is in disguise?

John - no no she's not in disguise she's just scared of to come out.

Atomarane - If she says so. I'll have my guides go talk to her. Please watch my teaching videos and if "she" tells you no then she's afraid of you finding out the truth ... because they teach people how to know who is really around them. Understand? Thanks.

John - I understand about dragons aren't real they're just in the unreal world.

Atomarane - They are a figment of mankind's imagination. Manifested over eons by over active imaginations. Ask anyone around you to stand in a truth of their soul. If they can't or won't then they deceive. It would be no different if a grandparent crossed over and told you they were a dragon. If it's not a truth in their soul then it's deceptive information meant to control someone with lies.

John - for me dragons live in my heart. if just if dragons live today i just would be glad there is "dragons" living among us

Atomarane - this video is about flying, fire-breathing dragons that are not real. If you had read the notes, you may have seen that. I never will want a manifestation of that type of being in our reality due to the terror and rampage that they would do to mankind. Understand? You many wish to live in a fantasy world but I choose to live in a real world. I enjoy fantasy but I know the difference; based on emotional truth in the universe ... as an empathy.

John - then you don't understand me atomarane if you know ad understand as much with draogns as i do then you'll understand me. besides i know what is real and what isn't real i may sound stupid to the real world i'm not i'm most concern what i see what is in front of me. as i'm telling you my biggest wish is dragons are real but i know they're not real no matter how hard i outmatch myself they exist

Atomarane  -  thanks for stating that dragons aren't real, however you did say, at the very beginning comment you made, that you talked to one (inner dragon that you discuss things with her). This was my concern, because if they are not real, who or what are you really talking to? See my point? I wrote a book about Soul Searching For Truth, it's one of my videos and it, along with my teaching videos, teaches how to discern truth from anyone. Just thought I'd share this with you so you know who I am, and with what I know I can understand a lot.

John - i like to give it a try by the way my inner dragon is a inner animal by i mean by inner animal is what kind of animal you like most like i said a dragon is a inner animal for me

Atomarane - that's another thing that can bring issues with people and their minds. Animals can have a lot going for them but they are not perfect either ... and they are not able to communicate verbally as we do. If someone is communicating to you in your language, I would question it's ability to be what it says it is. Question and learn everything. Please read these video notes because it has a lot of information from other people (not just me). Good luck. I hope all goes well for you.


John - i know many things there's not real but i know much more there's real also my knowledge of the world all it might not be right in some things

Atomarane - At least, I feel, that you are questioning and thinking things through now. Maybe the reason you felt compelled to come to my channel was to open your awareness more. Someone wanting to protect you, hopefully. Always look at both sides of the coin when investigating things and let that be your conclusion, your deciding factor, of right and wrong.


John - ok but i still like to see your videos

Atomarane - I would be pleased if you do. Thanks.



______________The Book I Mentioned (e-book version)

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/soul-searching-for-truth/ebook/product-20847968.html



 

Update: "John" made a video for me and I still feel he has a family member who had crossed over and reaching out for help for him. I posted the below to friends in order to get help. I've learned, in the past, that a one on one never works in situations like this. I was getting a strange feeling yesterday that "gamers" were under a strange possession not unlike what some say draws evil to them like the Ouija Board I mentioned in a previous blog. To this I also say BS!  Games do not have that capability ... entities do! Even if that entity is one's own obsessive compulsive behavior creating a lost soul; living in the fantasy of the mind and forgetting the other five senses we developed to keep us grounded. Grounding is not only important but vital. 

----- Note to Friends

This is the young man that I had the dragon discussion with yesterday. In his barely audible video he's asking about inner animals. Below is what I shared with him. I hope he listens and is guided by truth. 

There a very fine line between fantasy and insanity. I see minds being corrupted often by not understanding the difference or how one can find out what's really going on around them and why.  They fall prey to another's fantasy in order to enable their own or a group of like minded people, but without tangibility, justification or truth in the universe. 

I'm putting this out, not for hate, ridicule or condemnation, but as as "all call" for help, because he did say he had an inner animal (she) talking to him. This sounds like a set up to spirit possession or succubus attack. I have seen this many times with vulnerable young men (and women). I can talk until I'm blue in the face with him, one on one, with no positive results, because "she" will convince him, in his vulnerability, that she loves him and is the truth and I'm not to be listened to. 

I'm putting this out to the universe so this young man can hopefully have a sound mind in a decent life. If anyone senses anything, please share. Thanks. <3

-----My Video Comment 
Thanks for sharing. The sound was really making it difficult to hear or understand you. As far as inner animal, those are theories from archaic past history. It was no real animal inside anyone, but a representation of an animal one could relate too. Sometimes we could relate to more then one animal, mammal or even fish. That doesn't mean any of them are in your soul (past life) or even around you much less communicating to you. It's what you connect with in what each animal represents. If you have someone around you communicating in your mind that says it's an animal, I would call them out on it. 
----

No comments:

Post a Comment