Monday, November 11, 2013

Junk or Mystery DNA?


I just heard on TV that over 98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA, called junk DNA. Apparently, it's just there with no known reason or considered unnecessary DNA. I won't go into the explanation because anyone can Google it to read all the controversy. 

After hearing this on TV, I got this emotion that made me feel as if someone was telling me something about it but vaguely disclosing information. After my vague emotion, I started trying to put the pieces of it together and decided to write my feelings down in order to share and/or raise questions with others ... as it did with me. 

The feeling I got made me wonder if it's all part of a universal (God) DNA that serves no purpose until a situation is needed for whatever reason. 

Maybe it's a reason why a family member can have a disease that has never been in the family before. It sits dormant and then, when needed, for whatever reason, it is activated to present a problem or a miracle, whatever the case may be. 

I thought about this because over the years I have heard and seen cases where no family member (recently three come to my mind), has ever had an illness that someone now has in their immediate family. 

Could it be an environment influence creating an immune deficiency that no one had in the family before? 

Is it a flip of the switch and you've been chosen type of scenario? 

Or ... could it be both?

How is it that there are some who develop a disease and no one in the family has ever had it? Why do babies or children get cancer yet some humans live to be over 100 years old? What triggers what? 

How would we know unless every infant's DNA is mapped and followed throughout their lives. 

Is the answer hidden in this junk DNA?

If we are all from the Creator Source, then we must have every possible part of that source ... good or bad ... chosen or skipped over ... life or death. Maybe it's only hidden to us because we're not privy to the knowledge at this time. 

I wonder if science will ever figure out this mystery? 

Is it really a mystery if someone knows the answer ... just because we don't? 

As a child my favorite line was: God only knows but He's not talking.

Or ... is He ... and we're not listening?







1 comment:

  1. I really like the last few lines lol made me smile. Maybe he is telling, but people aren't delivering the messages. Or maybe they are but it hasn't reached the masses. Thanks for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete