Thursday, January 22, 2015

Not Owning Illnesses

I shared this comment today on a Facebook group page due to some comments about feeling ill or having mysterious illnesses. I felt compelled to share it here too.

What I wrote wasn't just a pep talk. It's based on my life's awareness and personal experiences: been there done that.
Hopefully it will help others.

----- comment

No illness is unknown in the universe. We may not know but someone does. We can listen to the emotions around us to understand and use those emotions to help us formulate a plan of recovery. Not always will it occur fast or at all but I've learned that as long as people "own" these illnesses, it will be allowed by the universe as well. The reason being is mostly due to others who need to support themselves with our illnesses or death. It's up to us to tell them ... not today.

Now, as soon as I typed these words someone told me: they will not be allowed to believe you.

Yes, true, you will get emotions to be weak or not fight. After all, what does she know? Well, I know a lot because I've been through a lot and still go through a lot. It's up to the mind to overcome the body's weaknesses. Sometimes the mind isn't strong enough to do it. That's when we reach out for support ... but first and foremost you have to do for you too. You have to do everything to raise your energy out of the darkness. Rest and watch lots of funny movies or animation. Treat your body and mind well. Garbage in - garbage out. Eventually you'll need to make the decision to move or stay down. There's no sin in getting a medical opinion but use your intuition too.

In the meantime, as Dory says: just keep swimming.

Finding Nemo "Just Keep Swimming" Clip: https://youtu.be/BQCphegEyIM

No comments:

Post a Comment