Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mind Deception: Seeing Isn't Always Believing

Over many years I began to learn how easy it is to be deceived for numerous reasons. It's something I've even made videos about as well as a book called Soul Searching for Truth. I thought I'd share my recent feelings on this especially when it comes to mind stuff. It's not everything I've been observing because I'm trying to keep this a blog not a book.

Anyway, over the years of listening to stories about people seeing numerous things like monsters, shadow people, etc., it made me wonder if we are part of some bored "god/goddess" game in the universe. As in: what can we do to mess around with their minds? 

Our minds are a wonderful creation but can be easily deceived by an individual or collective thought meant to do just that ... deceive. Innocently or purposefully deceived due to those tricks of the eye, or that thought in the mind, including through dreams. For example, being made to feel a dream was actual when it wasn't, due to the state of mind, or lack of awareness, of each individual. Due to a mind projection into another's dream; a dream filled with only pure fantasy but being led to believe it was a reality. 

For instance, as in my Reptilian experience. I had only seen one movie with a Reptilian alien (Enemy Mine) but I didn't know that in Ghostbusters 2 something was mentioned about lizard aliens. I have seen this movie numerous times but it was only yesterday that I caught those words in it. This tells me that something was already going on "out there" and within the movie industry before I saw a Reptilian in my mind.

Could this too have been a set up?

Yet, no one was making videos about "good" Reptilians when I decided to make mine, on Janurary 4, 2009, on my Atomarane You Tube Channel. It was about my experiences called Beauty and the Beast. That's how I met a few people because of it. A few people started writing me telling me thanks for sharing my experience as well as sharing their experiences with benevolent beings. Then I started seeing that more and more were having "good" reptilian experiences. Was the flow changing?

However, over the years, with more gained awareness, I started questioning more. Were there really good and bad "other wordly beings" or just a fanciful, manipulated, collective influence of what we experience here on our planet via various venues? Caught up in the fantasy of another's creative mind during dreaming or meditating? Because, over the years I've seen a various amount of stories, as well as artwork, which has my sixth sense buzzing that something is out of control. Is it a form of mass hypnosis, a mass perpetuated crime to deceive, or both? Are they really seeing things with their physical eyes or is their mind's eye being manipulated?

Could the physical eyes be tricked too, as a magician does with magic tricks?

I do sense, that a long time ago, there was something "real" going on, but in order to protect this reality there were lies established to distort it. Some may have jumped on this bandwagon to take the heat off the facts by setting up deception; so people will tire of it and move on. However some jumped on the distortion bandwagon just out of meanness. Some may have joined in due to personal reasons or a "government" influence; hating someone (or lots of someones) and cursing them with insane thoughts to make them unbelievable; to dimish their reality in the eyes of others.

When I started feeling this whirlwind of madness, I was guided to back away from things and just observe. I started seeing how some egos were easily deceived. Those who hadn't developed a touch of cynicism, skepticism or common sense. Those who were less educated or using mind altering drugs. I also noticed how some jumped into the insanity flow of consciousness due to low self esteem and needing to feel popular or part of something, even if that something wasn't tangible. And ... worse ... those using these ideas as a ploy to take advantage of people financially, becoming part of the mind manipulation.

I've finally came to terms with this. My mind has been under attack, along with my body. I know what it feels like. I feel I've walked out of the fire with only some damage due to my ability of self-preservation. I also know that there are those who have to see (feel) to believe (understand). I also know that there are those who will honor this truth of having people walk the walk of others. They will come at someone full force. Some to the point of institutionalizing them because of the intensity of the "lessons" people will receive. They will not make it through the fire without damage ... or make it out at all.

So, before you believe everything you see, make sure you're seeing (knowing) the real facts and and not some subjective fact to placate another's ego. From the art images I'm seeing of other worldly beings, my heighten senses, due to my walk through fire, tells me that a good 80% or more are falsified by another's ego and enhanced by one's imagination and creativity. This includes channeled material too.

My doubt meter is on full alert lately. As I tell people: when in doubt, check it out. Do this with those who have survived their lessons/training. Beware of the feelings you may receive to not listen to other's suggestions of what's going on around your mind. Those are feelings that should be investigated too.

After all, once deceivers have you locked into their deception, they don't easily let go. The good advice, someone mentally receives, may go unheeded. Remember, it's not only what's going on within one's mind but also what's going on around one's mind.

It's difficult to let your conscience be your guide if someone's walking all over it.

Clipart from my book Soul Searching for Truth

2 comments:

  1. Great article..couldn't agree more. Thank you for putting this out there. When you look for a Channeler, look for one who completely leaves his body and lets the beings who dedires to bring a message, take over completely, thus the Channeler is completely unconscious during the channeling and therefore Ego of the Channeler can't influence the message. R. Keith Andrews is such a Channeler. He won't remember a thing during and after channeling and therefore his ego is unable to alter (filter) what is coming through. Also look for the motivation behind people coming out with their experiences and gifts. Over charging for lectures and/or services and inconsistencies are a very clear sign, that they are not who and what they pretend to be and that their stories are at least grossly embellished to sell..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I agree there are good and bad in everything, including channelers, however our mind/brain is still intact and what is being used for channeling information. It doesn't go anywhere. It integrates for education and awareness. You can have an interchange of souls but the human mind programming is still there. I've spent nearly 30 years studying this and have made videos and books about it. Also, I was taught to read emotional energy and been doing it just as long if not longer. Empathics know deceit based on another's emotional energy. If people say things with their mouth but don't believe what they say with their heart, neither will I. ;)

    ReplyDelete