Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dream Lesson: What You Can't See...

This morning, I had a strange dream involving a close friend. We were sitting on bleachers and she yelled over to a woman eating something and told her it's going to make her fat. Something I felt she would never do in real life. Besides, this woman would have made three of my friend; she was already very overweight. Surprised, I looked over at my friend and told her that she's probably going to say she and I are fat too.

She said, "you're not fat."

I smiled and replied, "it's a matter of opinion."

Then there were all these strange scenarios afterwards where I was being led to believe it was my friend but I knew it wasn't. This person was teasing people, pulling tricks on them and doing things a child would do, not an adult. I kept sensing someone wanted me to believe it was my friend doing all this but knowing what she looks like, and how she behaves, my mind kept disputing it.

When I woke up, I asked guidance: what was the meaning of this dream? I was told that this was something similar to what my friend had experienced with a dream she had that included my husband and I. She also was feeling, in the dream, that it was supposed to be us, but she knows us and this confused her because she knew it wasn't.

They also stated that these dreams were not representing our core energy (I heard "core energy" but felt they were referring to our mind programming), but represented the energy (minds) of those around us. This energy may affect us when our guard is down. It's that stronger mind programming, possibly enhanced from our past lives soul programming, that may save us, at times, from putting our foot in our mouth, or worse .... harming someone.

I also felt there will be those that may not have a stronger programming (a social consciousness of right and wrong) and are more easily susceptible to outer influences including any influences from unseen entities around us.

I told them thanks for the information. I can see where this can help or hinder and why people who become intoxicated on alcohol or hindered due to mind altering drugs can become easily targeted. Especially if those "energy cells" around us want to create trouble, or any scenario, that afterwards might have us saying things like: The devil made me do it. Where did that that come from? Why did I say/do that? What possesed me?

It was a very interesting lesson, presented in a very interesting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment