Saturday, January 3, 2015

Once Upon A Dream

I'm curious if anyone has had anything similar happen to them. When you think about it, it's pretty amazing. 

Numerous times, I've felt soul/mind (emotional/mental) connections (before I knew what that meant) when first meeting some people. It kind of makes me think of the Sleeping Beauty song, Once Upon A Dream. Feelings that we may have known each other before in a past life, we've met in a dream, or both. 

This feeling I've had, of thinking I know someone, was with any gender or age. I think it must be why I love that particular song so much ... meeting people in my dreams and then meeting them later in 3D. In our connecting with each other, we had loving feelings, in the various forms of what love means. Occasionally, it's been a past life, or past dream, that gave a stronger love connection, which is what I felt when I met my current husband. 

However, it's not that we're supposed to react the same way, as our past memories, or the dream memory. That's not always possible because of the actual dream situation or because life moves on. It may only be a feeling to let us know we have had a connection. It's up to us to investigate it further if we want; I decided to allow only nagging or strong feelings to guide me in doing so.

We can have bad feelings too. I felt that with a few people as well. Were they doing something wrong, in that moment, or did I connect with them in a dream that gave me bad feelings? Anything's possible. I don't always remember all my dreams, yet my soul/mind memories may still be reminding me.

My most recent experience was at Disney a few months ago. I decided to wear a pair of earrings that I haven't worn in forever. I felt it was important to wear them that day, so I went with my feelings. Standing in line, this little girl about five-ish, being carried by her dad, kept looking at me and smiling. Suddenly she said, "I like your earrings, they're so pretty." It took me by surprise, but I only smiled and thanked her for saying so. I felt this humorous emotion as if I had been set up. Did I see her in a dream or did she see me? Maybe both or neither. 

Because I've had many dreams with people in them that I knew, or didn't know, and I've been told by people they've had me in a dream that I had no recollection, I decided not to investigate the little girl further. After all, I was used to these feelings ... a familiar feeling of knowing something occured ... maybe a past life ... maybe an angel that had helped me ... or maybe it was once upon a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment