Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Psychic Self-Defense: Psychokinesis Police

Recently, I had a friend write about her attacks which included a few feely/touchy "sexual" attacks. I wanted to share my reply (below) so it can help others understand what I and many, many others, who have communicated with me over the years, have or are experiencing. This isn't psychosomatic "feelings," it's very painful or irritating, and astrally projected from outside of the person receiving it. 

Because of my psychic attack experiences, I've learned that the more people develop mind power, there will be those who will use it for evil purposes. It's no different from those who wish to keep people in the dark for means of manipulation. Based on years of correspondence, these attacks are being done to any gender or age without discrimination and for any reason that suits the attacker(s) purposes. 

----------- reply start 

They attack me the same way all the time. It's been going on for over twenty five years and nothing's stopped it completely. I've heard things like "f" her or "f" off as well as screw her (or the hell with her) ... all with references to paining or attacking me in that area. It's insane beings we're dealing with. You cannot reason  with insanity.

Anyway, these beings set us up to say things and then attack us for saying it. (Words or sayings that can be used against us in a vile or painful manner.) It's actually been going on most of our life. We're just consciously aware of it and now they think everyone should be experiencing similar things for proof.

I've learned to let it bounce off of me as much as possible. I try to be a calm within a huge storm of insanity. I think of it as lessons from an evil teacher but I take it as if I'm still learning from it. Kind of like ... in your face.

When we help anyone being attacked, we get attacked. Just like the police, we're peace keepers and that can stir up ill will with those who prefer to be terrorists. I don't choose to have this world run by terrorists.

I was taught to protect myself and others. I can incarnate spirits but I found out someone would go bring them back into the universe. They hang around as gangs out there as they do here.

I'm not trying to be a naysayer but I've gone the gamut and know that things like smudging, etc., may only work temporarily but not permanently. If it works at all. They have to believe in it too and many don't. In fact, many mock us for doing it. If you hold a cross up to scare them away, they would have to believe it will harm them. Many don't. But they do believe in our power. Collectively we can combat a lot. They know this. This is why they want to divide people.

Think of it this way. We have police for a reason. Some get hurt. Some are killed. All for the purpose of keeping the peace. Some lose control and attack, because of being attacked, because it becomes an overwhelming job, but someone has to do it or the wild animals will take over.

Until there's peace on earth, there won't be peace in the universe. We do have those out there who help but they are also protecting themselves and aren't always around us unless we ask. That's part of doing an all call.

----------- reply end

As I've mentioned often, what I know is based on my experiences, and I've been through many. I documented all of the severe ones, back when mine started and I was consciously aware of what was going on, but kept my mouth shut due to societies' stigma of people being crazy. Eventually, with times changing, I finally decided to share many of my experiences through videos, books and blogging to help others, including sharing a video of the extreme painful psychic attacks I went through many years ago due to a spirit nemisis. They've never stopped, only abated, but I know why ... I must still be a threat ... even after making videos about more attacks I have had since and others sharing their experiences ....they keep insanely attacking. 

Yes, I know I can't make people believe these experiences. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. You can't teach anyone not willing to learn. Some are still stuck in old fashion and fearful idealology too. For instance, many people say they call on Archangel Michael for help. I've seen this being stated from many people and from many countries. I began to feel, what if I was that one being fighting for everyone and everyone was calling my name? That has to be extremely overwhelming. After all, there's more people on this planet then ever before. It is illogical to think one being, even with an army, can keep protecting us. That would be similar to all countries just calling on America to help them every time they got into trouble. That's not only illogical but extremely unreasonable. I prefer to call on anyone available, when I do a Universal All Call, and not just assume one being is at my beck and call. Besides, why aren't we learning to protect ourselves? 

Then I got this epiphany. Maybe we are. Maybe we're all going through similar experiences for proof of what others have experienced due to abusive mind power. Maybe it's part of a rigorous training, teaching us to be a "psychokinesis police" (who combat those who abuse mind power). Maybe there are some who just get caught up in the crossfire. Maybe it's angering those who don't want it to happen; using all forms of fear and pain tactics, to prevent us from learning how to protect ourselves or others.

In reflection, if all of this is for some future universal benefit, I can only hope we survive the training.

Spirit Possession or Attack - A Shaman's Ethics: http://youtu.be/TilK0oTqXkA

No comments:

Post a Comment