Sunday, December 21, 2014

Another Interesting Dad Dream

This morning, I had another dream with my dad in it. I shared one before from November 20th ... a month ago. This one was very different. 

In the dream, I woke early but went outside to sit for awhile ... so as to not wake anyone. As I was sitting outside (not at my house, by the way ... more like a cabin in the woods), my dad walked by looking like his younger self (somewhere in between of these pictures of him ... hair was more dark then grey).

I said hi, he smiled but walked towards this older model, teal color car (maybe from the sixties ... something like this picture) and started to get in it. I even wondered why he was driving this old car. I yelled over to him and asked, "where are you going?" He looked at me and smiled saying, "got things to do."

For some reason, I felt I needed to check the time that I saw him. I got up and looked inside the house from the window and saw a clock ... it was 7:45 am.

After that, things went in a myriad of dreaming and I finally woke up. That part about dad was the only thing I remembered.

What got me about this part of the dream is the amount of intensity of light and feelings that was going on. My feelings knew he had crossed over and I wanted to talk about what he had been doing. My feelings also knew I needed to know the time I saw him. The intensity of energy paled after he left.

Still haven't figure out the time part yet, but I believe that the younger self part was his way of saying he's in prime form and maybe the car part was saying he's has help in doing what he needs to do. Kind of like: got to roll (car) ... "things to do" (I can handle it).

What I find interesting is that I have had many family members cross over, but never had a dream about them, that I can remember, or at least with such vividness as this and my other dream with my dad in it a month ago. Neither dream felt negative but more like hidden messages. Maybe he's telling me I've got things to do and get my old body moving because it's still got life in it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment