Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Year's Resolution: Healthy Attitude

Earlier today, I posted an article by James Minckler on my Facebook page about how emotions can cause illness. I was noticing how some of my family and friends were commenting about their holiday stress as well as also feeling ill in one way or another. I remembered how we can become ill from internalizing our emotions, especially when some are trying to be so politically correct nowadays, and found something to share about it.

You can read it here. http://www.energybalancing.com/health/emotions.html

Later today, I was putting away a book on my bookshelf and glanced over and saw a book I haven't read in a very long time. It's called: The Complete Guide to Your Emotions and Your Health by Emrika Padus. It was published in 1992. 

I thought: this is interesting, maybe I should look it over again. Was this a coincidence after posting about this subject earlier? Maybe not; the universe does work in mysterious ways.

The book and reviews are on the internet, here's one location: http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Your-Emotions-Health/dp/0875961444

Anyway, as I opened the book, a newspaper clipping fell out. It was an article by Dr Joyce Brothers; which was probably written back in the early nineties. It was also about health in the form of a quiz. I couldn't find it anywhere online, so I took a picture of it to share (hope it's readable), only because some of the answers surprised me.

Guess it's time to refresh my memory. I'm off to reread the book. Maybe my subconscious mind is telling me to take my own advice or that it's a good New Year's Resolution to make for my health.

1 comment:

  1. The first link isn't working anymore but I'm sure there are plenty of energy balancing articles to find on the internet.

    ReplyDelete