Monday, December 22, 2014

Meditating: Seeing Stars

Many years ago, I was meditating and was in this peaceful dark void. However, I still felt emotions around me. Suddenly, these "stars" started showing up and I heard, "these are souls not stars."

I thought: amazing what we don't see, yet what's really there, especially if we know how to look.

Then I was told that "souls" are always there but protected; you have to ask permission to see and then you still might not see because protection and privacy are important. I began to feel that behind every "star" was a living form and these forms could be a spirit, a human or even ET's. I also felt that this was only one thought in the universe to show our connection to one another; connected but not connected ... hidden but not hidden.

Feeling that I was trusted enough to be shown this, I asked to see more. One star was pointed out and guidance pulled back the veil to reveal a female. What surprised me was that it was me; I was viewing myself by way of astral projection. What? Can anything be more astounding? I suddenly realize why this was being done. Emotions were explaining that it was proof of this ability. If I can see me, and the universal emotions were validating the truth of this, then it must work for another or others. In time, I discovered it did. 

I was then shown that many times we are protected by those around us in the spirit world. As I was viewing myself, I noticed other souls around me appeared, revealing their images. I felt, at this point, I was in an All Call with higher beings preparing to teach me. 

It's then that I heard, "Atomarane there's the dark side to this too. If you don't know how to look, you won't know how to see those that hurt people too. Those who don't ask permission. Those who sometimes hide within a body pretending to be their soul. Those that project pain and suffering. Those that use concealment to hide their deeds."

That's when my training began, all those years ago, which included incarnating spirits (video). Learning much more, even about having my mind and mind's eye blocked for protection as well as ill intent. Learning that my training would be a form of quiet "whistle blowing" based on a universal decision to expose more than some were willing to have exposed but doing it with careful consideration. 

Yet, I realized I was limited in helping people. I was still barely being able to help myself and still dealing with attacks because I wouldn't succumb to hateful demands. So when the opportunity presented itself to make videos, books and blogging, I decided to teach what I was taught, in order to help people help themselves. To help in their empowerment instead of doing things for them. It was logical, it made more sense, because I never liked pedestals. 

Anyway, the next time you're in a meditative dark void, mentally ask permission to see some "stars" and see what's allowed. I think of it as making a phone call before showing up at someone's house. So please be respectful and keep your distance. You never know who else is in the universe being trained. 

----------

More teaching videos are on my Atomarane You Tube Channel.

Incarnating Spirits with the Hand of God: http://youtu.be/cqwQ4DO4oiA

No comments:

Post a Comment