Thursday, September 1, 2016

Dream: Advising Donald Trump

Not sure if it's the solar eclipse or mercury retrograde energies, maybe both or more, but this morning, I had one of those hodge podge dreams of crazy stuff that jumps around and then finally settles into one thing that I seem to remember with more clarity.

This is the part that I remembered. I was sitting across from Donald Trump at a boardroom table giving him advice. It was only the two of us and I remember telling him that he may fall but he'll never stay down. He will be successful no matter what.

Then it changed to me struggling to warn him about who he has around him that's giving him advice and something about being careful of a financial advisor. However the warning of financial advisor was projected to me by a spirit off to the left of him. Also, I felt as if someone (spirit) around me didnt want me to tell him. I was in this brief mental tug of war to tell him or not. Finally, I managed to get my thoughts collected and let him know what I was feeling.

The weirdest thing (not that the rest wasn't already weird) was that we were sitting in this room as if we were in a mild fog permeating around us both. Visibility was there but somewhat limited (somewhat like this blog picture I made). I could tell he was being very attentive to what I was saying. Then everything dissolved around me and I woke up.

Normally, guidance helps me with interpretation but when awakening, I noticed something else was going on. I had this energy around me that was grayish and dense - fog like. I wondered if it was the residue from the dream. I was picking up a lot of various emotions within it and started feeling as if I was in an all call of many minds.

Since, at this point, the dream was being blocked, I started concentrating on my awakened mind and what was going on. I felt I had been pulled into a collective dream but for what purpose is still unknown to me. When I get blocked like this, I don't make it worse by pushing at answers. I know, by now, if it's meant for me to know more, I will. It pays to be patient, especially with mercury being retrograde. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment