Saturday, September 10, 2016

Duplicity

Here we go again! Lately, my thoughts have had interference when trying to say duo (or something similar). Paying attention to my past experiences about word interference, today I decided to listen more closely and heard the word I was actually suppose to know: duplicity. I looked into the definition and it states: deceitfulness; double-dealing, underhandedness, dishonesty, fraud, fraudulence, sharp practice, chicanery, trickery, subterfuge, skulduggery, treachery.

This means I've been warned or I'm being warned of something. I felt it was in regards to something current. I received two words right afterwards: Politics and Clinton. However, anyone who has read my blog on my 9-11 experience, knows this can be a distraction from the real truth. Yet, I don't want to discount anything.

Anyway, that's all that I was given before a huge wall blocked me. When I sense a wall like this, I've learned to back off due to something, or someone, protecting me. I think the wall is temporary and I'll know more later. In the meantime, I decided to share in case it's to help another.

Here's my 9-11 blog, for anyone who hasn't read it, to understand more of these "word game" experiences I've had. It includes a 1994 picture of me in front of the Twin Towers.

http://atomaraneadvice.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-memory-of-9-11.html?m=1

2 comments: