Monday, September 19, 2016

Dream: Soul Stealing?

I had a strange dream this morning which was kind of dark and mysterious. I felt that I was an invisible observer. Looking down on what was occurring. There were some things going on before this particular part but that's vague now.

What I do remember was what occured just before my alarm clock woke me. It was a woman and man going after another woman. They killed her by decapitation. Shocking! Horrendous! But it was what followed that puzzled me. The man and woman started to walk away. I followed as if I was a spirit watching them and they didn't know I was there. I slowly moved forward until the man was behind me and the woman was in front of me. The man spoke but I didn't hear him. I only knew he said something because the woman turned to the man and said: it's funny hearing you talk with her voice (meaning the one they killed).

Now, I do understand about stealing souls due to ego, someone wanting another's soul for a past life glory seeking, or interchanging souls for numerous reasons. I've had my experiences besides making videos and writing books about mine and other's. Which is why that, and my shamanic training, has taught me that it doesn't change out the personality, the voice, much less the gender (as her comment may have indicated). If our current programming is changed, it's subtle, unless the mind is being greatly influenced, been injured, or under attack. I've also learned that the personality may want to change. They go along with the influences for numerous reasons; one reason is for attention. Then there are the innocent minds that don't have enough maturity to protect themselves.

Lots of things to consider when investigating things like this, which is why that ending part of the dream puzzled me. That is until I realized, later today (as more information started filtering in), that the dream wasn't just for my benefit but for others - two to be precise. The more I meditated on what was going on, I began to feel that my mind had been influenced by a recent crossing over of an older man that needed a greater understanding of this soul interchange, spirit possession, and the dark/demonic side of life. The other was a young man who was still physical but led a life of fantasy - not well grounded. Both had been connected with my energy and influencing each other while dreaming.

These influences (soul connections) can happen to anyone at anytime which is why we may suddenly start having vivid or strange dreams after a long period of time without them or start having strange waking thoughts, including suicidal (especially, if someone leaves their life in that manner an attaches to us). Yes, we can have our minds influenced in our waking state as well as dream state. It doesn't have to be just the spirit world either. It can be by others who are still living who may be dreaming or even awake. That's because we can astral project consciously while awake or unconsciously while dreaming. Whatever may be affecting the minds of those who are consciously or unconsciously connecting can influence us as well as vice versa. As the saying goes: we're all connected. 

As far as the decapitation part, along with the attitude of "stealing" someone's soul due to it, there are those who feel it gives them more power, but they often forget it can give them the bad and not only the good. Besides, to me, that just wreaks of someone watching too much Highlander; that you have to decapitate someone to take their power. No, not me, as I haven't thought about this movie in years and it wasn't done with a sword like in the movie. There wasn't any "quickening" in my dream either, which I feel is a tad too theatrical. I'm inclined to believe that "beheading" part may have been influenced by this younger man who seems to need more grounding. I hope he gets it.

I'm now humorously compelled to end this blog with the "immortal" words from Highlander: There can be only one!

Okay, back to reality. 😉

2 comments:

  1. When I return to the after life, I'm going to round up all the incompetent spirit guides that allow souls to be stolen and fire them all! No more soul stealing! not on my watch!

    ReplyDelete