Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Opinion

I don't expect anyone to accept or like my opinion. My opinion is based on my current experiences and education. Negating my opinion by being hateful, or calling me names, won't change my opinion, unless it's my opinion of you.

Educating me on a different perspective works much better than mental bashing. However, even after presenting your facts, my opinion may still remain, because you didn't convince me enough to change my viewpoint.

Keep this in mind while trying to persuade someone to your side. Your experiences and education may still be limited compared to another's and they may be sensing your naivety. It's quite possible that your opinion may be the one that needs upgrading and not their's.

As I wrote in another blog, a bad attitude isn't helpful either. This can happen when we get too attached to our opinion and become closed minded. 

http://atomaraneadvice.blogspot.com/2015/06/bad-attitude.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment