Friday, July 25, 2014

Encouragement

I don't think I've ever mentioned my grandmother's encouraging words she said to me one day, so I thought it might be a good time to share them. It was a timely and loving message because of what I was experiencing then. 
 
I was depressed and under psychic attack, which I wrote about in my true story book: Great Flame Within. She showed up one morning and told me to get up, get dressed and put my make up on. Telling me that if I looked good, I'd feel good. She didn't leave until she knew I was doing what she said. She was like that ... loving yet stern ... so I did what she suggested. 

It's still how I feel today: I feel better when I look better.
 
Even if it's only a "psychological" thing, it worked and I was so glad for her help that day. It's why I do what I can to encourage people, because of her and others who have helped me.

Also, you might want to know this too, she was a spirit at the time. She had crossed over in 1977 and this occurred in the early nineties. I say "at the time" because I discovered that she incarnated some time ago.
 
Maybe one day I'll share other insightful help that I've received from my other spirit relatives but today it's for her. Well, maybe one other from my grandpa, her husband, also a spirit when he told me, around the same time, to stop wearing liquid makeup so my face would stop breaking out. I did and it did. :-)
 
Anyway, thanks grandma. I'm sure you realized that your words helped put me on a better path that morning, along with all the encouragement you gave me afterwards. I love you.
 
 
Irene M. (Jenks) Jones 
 1893 - 1977     

No comments:

Post a Comment