Friday, September 19, 2014

Balance: Think and Feel First

I saw this picture, that I'm using on my blog today, and it made me think of how fast we can be out of balance with our mental programming, which may have changed since we last investigated something, versus the guidance of truth from our heart (aka soul or feelings).

Many times, I see people caught in the trap of their mental programming without listening to their heart or, more importantly, the universal heart for guidance when it comes to truth. I have been seeing this more frequently lately, with many people, as if their thinking and feelings were mired with what may have become false programming. As if they're not into constant verifying/validating but just reiterating their programming. Even that programming could be false due to the source in which it was acquired.

Anyway, after seeing this picture,  I started wondering if the universe was telling me something. I felt as if an imbalance was being done from some universal flow of distortion or confusion. Maybe a lesson due to not listening to the many instructions that have been delivered by many teachers over many years. As in: shouldn't they know better by now? Is this a stronger lesson perhaps?

I know how this can happen, based on personal experience. For instance, once, a long time ago, my youngest daughter said something and I started to reply, "that's not true." My mental programming had taken over my instincts. What I had always thought was the truth was now being challenged. Suddenly, based on my training, I felt something was off. I was able to instantly back away from that mental conditioning and seek further awareness ... feel for the truth. That's when I sensed doubt in my awareness. At this point, since I allowed my ego to be removed from this scenario, I was able to discern something was amiss. I ask her to hold on and then asked guidance for the truth off the universe. I heard: "your daughter is correct." It wasn't just words heard, but the feelings felt right too.

In that moment, I had allowed my feelings to guide me and then guidance help with the rest. I was able to relay to her that my programming had been off and thanked her, and guidance, for helping me know more.  As always, they never allow me to take their word for anything. I was later asked to look it up myself. Yes, they and my daughter were right. Verified.

This taught me to guard myself, because I'm not always "attuned" to the universe in my everyday physical life. It reminded me to never assume. Things change all the time. Things we may hear could be false due to deliberate means to distort truth or innocent means of those unaware.

It's important not to suffocate our instincts, because of our wants, when gathering facts too. When I hear or read something now, that goes against something I feel is true, I back away and allow the truth to enter my mind. Sometimes, I don't have to ask for help because I sense it's being given without asking. It's that fast. However, I'm on alert to it being the truth and not just my truth.

I felt another reason I was to write this blog today was because of what I've also been seeing a lot of lately. People are not reading everything correctly, maybe they're in too much of a hurry to do so, yet they may misinterpret something because of it. They're interjecting their feelings into something without validating more and sometimes the feelings are due to the intense programming they've experienced ... which influences their emotions ... sharing their feelings irregardless of the topic ... or universal truth.

Could this be deliberate to teach a lesson too? Slow down and pay attention more? I think the message for today and always is not only to think before we speak or write but stop and feel too. It's something I try to remind myself often.

For instance, am I sensing doubt? Maybe I would have if I hadn't been too hasty in a reply. Is there a message that my truth may no longer be the truth? Maybe I forgot to ask for it.

Am I taking the time to feel as well as think?

Am I asking for the truth or am I going against it because my truth serves my purposes better ... even if it's wrong?

Am I making more of something then I should?

Am I balanced in thought and feelings that all is well?

No comments:

Post a Comment